Can Someone Help Me Find This Picture(s)?

Heartbreaker_Girl

That show was the night after he collapsed. He had to sit in a chair for No Quarter. Plant said shows over, redeem your ticket for tomorrow; which happened to be Easter Sunday. Jimmy dug into the wardrobe I guess and came out onto stage dressed as a Nazi from WWII Nazi Germany. The scarf, hat, boots, overalls, and including the Waffen SS officer's hat. Those hats had the Third Reich's symbol, an eagle with spread wings and a swastika is its talons with a skull and crossbones underneath.

Heartbreaker Girl, no offense, but I find it hard to believe that someone is completely oblivious as to what he was wearing on his head. Nothing close to a sailor's hat.

375.jpg

Do some research next time you say something.

Maybe she meant like a Captains hat? Still not close to the Stormtrooper hat..

But lets just hope she meant this..

hat2.gif

Officer, captain hat, they look pretty similar

yess that is what I meant. I'm sorry, Im not that good with things...

Sorry for any confusion... :slapface:

yess that is what I meant. I'm sorry, Im not that good with things...

Sorry for any confusion... :slapface:

Sorry sweetie, but I think we are all confused as to why you're not picking up on the word NAZI. I think that's why we are all on the verge of offended.

I do understand the seriousness of the decision to wear such an offensive hat on stage and how much it upsets people, but give the poor girl a break. Not everyone is familiar with the exact uniform Nazi stormtroopers wore.

I'm sure she saw the photo once a long time ago and couldn't recall exactly what kind of hat he had on and had no intentions of offending anybody.

I do understand the seriousness of the decision to wear such an offensive hat on stage and how much it upsets people, but give the poor girl a break. Not everyone is familiar with the exact uniform Nazi stormtroopers wore.

I'm sure she saw the photo once a long time ago and couldn't recall exactly what kind of hat he had on and had no intentions of offending anybody.

I am not offended in anyway shape or form. Its just someone should do their research that's all. I could give to shits about it. One of my Jewish friends thinks Jimmy was the hottest guy ever when he was young and thinks the uniform is hott.

Thank you, I had no idea it was a Nazi uniform, if I knew that, I would never have posted this. I'm completely offended by myself and I feel like a HUGE douchebag for it. I'm extremely sorry, I hope you accept my sincere apollogy. And I did see it a few years back, and did not remember what it looked like exactly. Once again, I apollogize for my big mess.

I am not offended in anyway shape or form. Its just someone should do their research that's all. I could give to shits about it. One of my Jewish friends thinks Jimmy was the hottest guy ever when he was young and thinks the uniform is hott.

:blink:

Thank you, I had no idea it was a Nazi uniform, if I knew that, I would never have posted this. I'm completely offended by myself and I feel like a HUGE douchebag for it. I'm extremely sorry, I hope you accept my sincere apollogy. And I did see it a few years back, and did not remember what it looked like exactly. Once again, I apollogize for my big mess.

Yeah, speakin' of research...research when the poster is 13, Moonmaid! I apologize to you my dear. You handled yourself well. :)

Archived