The Song Remains The Same?

Heartbreaker_Girl

Whats up with the beginning, the mob shooting? I haven't watched the whole thing, so if the answer is in the movie, just tell me, please do not spoil it...

watch the whole thing, once you see it you watch it over, and over, and over...

Oh! Thanks! So Im guessing the guy that is playing the music box with the red eyes is Jimmy's fantasy sequence? That guy looks like Jimmy.

"Eye's that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head"

BLACK DOG

Whats up with the beginning, the mob shooting? I haven't watched the whole thing, so if the answer is in the movie, just tell me, please do not spoil it...

i have noticed that you ask a lot of questions that have already been answered on this forum ( sometimes they have been answered many times...) if you spend some time reading through all the different sections, i am sure you will find a lot of information. i know you are only a fairly new member and quite young ...... please don't take this as a criticism, i did a similar thing when i first joined. there are some very well informed people on here and a lot of the posts are accurate. here's a little tip : listen to knebby. B)

cheers

i have noticed that you ask a lot of questions that have already been answered on this forum ( sometimes they have been answered many times...) if you spend some time reading through all the different sections, i am sure you will find a lot of information. i know you are only a fairly new member and quite young ...... please don't take this as a criticism, i did a similar thing when i first joined. there are some very well informed people on here and a lot of the posts are accurate. here's a little tip : listen to knebby. B)

cheers

:yesnod: :yesnod:

cheers

I'm sorry, I will look for a similar thread next time I have a question, I just come to the people with all the answers, the enlightened. Thank You for the advice, I swear, these are the most smartest people in the world.

I'm sorry, I will look for a similar thread next time I have a question, I just come to the people with all the answers, the enlightened. Thank You for the advice, I swear, these are the most smartest people in the world.

I like how you capitalized Thank You. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, or if it was the magic of Led Zeppelin in you taking over. :D

Ok I'm watching right now, Jimmy's sequence just ended... A person is bein chased... Jimmy playin... Just to let u know I'm wikipedia-ing and googleing as we speak, so I'm doin my research. ;) Bright colors everywhere.. Jimmy is looking hot, literally!

OH...............................................................

MY...............................................................

GOD............................................................

THAT WAS THE SINGLE MOST GREATEST MOVIE KNOW TO MAN AND POSSIBLY MONKEY!

MY FAVORITE FANTASY SEQUENCE WAS JPJ'S. IT WAS AMAZING. I LOST MY BREATH A COUPLE

OF TIMES, BUT ITS ALL GOOD! AAHHHHH! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! MY HANDS ARE NUMB SO I'M TYPING WITH MY TONGUE! JIMMY WAS AMAZING!! AAHHHHH!

:nuke:

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRAIN!

Well, Im gonna watch it again, im tired nite evry1! :wave:

:rtfm: that s my favorite one!

OH...............................................................

MY...............................................................

GOD............................................................

THAT WAS THE SINGLE MOST GREATEST MOVIE KNOW TO MAN AND POSSIBLY MONKEY!

MY FAVORITE FANTASY SEQUENCE WAS JPJ'S. IT WAS AMAZING. I LOST MY BREATH A COUPLE

OF TIMES, BUT ITS ALL GOOD! AAHHHHH! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! MY HANDS ARE NUMB SO I'M TYPING WITH MY TONGUE! JIMMY WAS AMAZING!! AAHHHHH!

:nuke:

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRAIN!

Well, Im gonna watch it again, im tired nite evry1! :wave:

:rtfm: that s my favorite one!

ALL RIGHT, I will go and find that DVD at home somewhere, this thread has been tempting me to watch it since yesterday :fan:

Jimmy's sequence had the funniest story. Bonzo bitched cuz Jimmy was a vegatarian. Bonzo said he would slaughter a bull for Jimmy so he would get bigger. Jimmy couldn't keep climbing the cliff side. Getting up wasnt the problem is was getting down. It was really cold that day too. He kept having to go again and again to get the right take. So his "brilliant" idea wasnt so brilliant.

Jimmy's sequence had the funniest story. Bonzo bitched cuz Jimmy was a vegatarian. Bonzo said he would slaughter a bull for Jimmy so he would get bigger. Jimmy couldn't keep climbing the cliff side. Getting up wasnt the problem is was getting down. It was really cold that day too. He kept having to go again and again to get the right take. So his "brilliant" idea wasnt so brilliant.

I liked Jonsey's the best because No Quarter is one of my favorite songs, and because it's the only one I actually got kinda.

I really love the fact that Bonzo's "fantasy" sequence isn't actually a "fantasy." That was his real life! That's how he actually lived! :D

Farmer, construction worker, car collector, father, husband by day. Hard hitting God of Thunder by night! :drumz:

Archived