The Song Remains The Same?

Heartbreaker_Girl

I don't know - I thought this thread was about the Song Remains the Same so I'm very confused now :huh:

I got a little off topic there... So lets talk about the movie... :D

................................................................................

I liked it i loved it! Tell everyone what you loved about it!

No, it's simpler than that, nine--

The point, ms Zeppelin94, is that WHY JUST WE ALL BE SO ADD? does NOT MAKE SENSE as an English sentence!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it does in some other language with which I am not familiar, but not English!!!!!!!

No, it's simpler than that, nine--

The point, ms Zeppelin94, is that WHY JUST WE ALL BE SO ADD? does NOT MAKE SENSE as an English sentence!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it does in some other language with which I am not familiar, but not English!!!!!!!

She meant Why can't we all be so ADD. I think... That happens to me a lot. I start typing something, go get a coke :munchies: , come back and write something different. It's called a TYPO. I think...

:oops:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I just don't understand nor do others in the thread what the ADD reference is :)

....He simply means that all the "posters" in this thread have derailed the thread from it's original purpose of SRTS topic....so far, Jimmy's diet, veg's, fries, etc., confusion as of now (ADD?), have been covered...? I would think he is stating that the Posters are "inflicted" with Attention Deficit Disorder (as they lack attention....) why we are all ADD means that we all have Attention Deficit Disorder when it comes to derailing the threads, here, and in genreal?.........

(I felt compelled to answer this, as I contributed to this thread, but rather late...)

She meant Why can't we all be so ADD. I think... That happens to me a lot. I start typing something, go get a coke :munchies: , come back and write something different. It's called a TYPO. I think...

:oops:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

But Why can't we all be so ADD doesn't make sense as a sentence either!!!

*shoots self*

*revives and croaks . . .*

I know what you're trying to say, it has to do with a comparison of ADD to the fact that the topic keeps changing, but you're not writing it in sentences that are grammatically clear!! I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but we have many members on this forum whose native language is not English and who write very well, so the least those of us who ARE native speakers can do is try to write simple sentences that don't sound as if they've been translated from an obscure Mongolian dialect!!

....He simply means that all the "posters" in this thread have derailed the thread from it's original purpose of SRTS topic....so far, Jimmy's diet, veg's, fries, etc., confusion as of now (ADD?), have been covered...? I would think he is stating that the Posters are "inflicted" with Attention Deficit Disorder (as they lack attention....) why we are all ADD means that we all have Attention Deficit Disorder when it comes to derailing the threads, here, and in genreal?.........

(I felt compelled to answer this, as I contributed to this thread, but rather late...)

Thanks for the effort, and I agree with you that this is what the poster was intending to say--my point was that the way it was expressed made no sense as a sentence. :)

Sounds like it could've been a typo. Instead of just, I suspect it should've been must - why must we be all so ADD?

That would make sense--

but it's not the same as the previous suggestion of Why can't we all be so ADD, which doesn't.

What baffles me, though, is the inability (not yours, ldw) to see why the version with the typo is meaningless, but as I'm obviously the only one who has a problem with it I'll shut up about it.

Archived