Blue-Ray Third Eye Version

I saw some of the Third Eye Blue-Ray version today-(thank you bro!!). It's embarrassing, but I had to go to Best Buy because I don't have a player. Everyone in the place loved it, especially the staff. At one point there were about ten people standing around rocking to Kashmir. Several commented that Robert's voice wasn't that great for the show. They didn't say a word after Kashmir.

The quality is exceptional. I never dreamed a bootleg could be THIS good. And this blue-ray stuff is awesome. The picture is just amazing clarity.

Lots of extra stuff - just what I would hope for from an official release. Lots of news clips(some with me!) and many I've never seen before, a photomontage, the japanese interview with jimmy about a month after the show and more.

What is just absolutely amazing beyond belief is that all of this footage came from handheld cameras.

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!

I saw some of the Third Eye Blue-Ray version today-(thank you bro!!). It's embarrassing, but I had to go to Best Buy because I don't have a player. Everyone in the place loved it, especially the staff. At one point there were about ten people standing around rocking to Kashmir. Several commented that Robert's voice wasn't that great for the show. They didn't say a word after Kashmir.

The quality is exceptional. I never dreamed a bootleg could be THIS good. And this blue-ray stuff is awesome. The picture is just amazing clarity.

Lots of extra stuff - just what I would hope for from an official release. Lots of news clips(some with me!) and many I've never seen before, a photomontage, the japanese interview with jimmy about a month after the show and more.

What is just absolutely amazing beyond belief is that all of this footage came from handheld cameras.

Dude...this sounds amazing!! I doubt that official DVD's can match some of these products!! Watch it again mate, and ENJOY!! I don't think this means I won my $100 bet from a previous post as to the O2 release!!

Best regards from Down Under.

Blu-Ray HD 02 Led Zeppelin

:hurrah: :hurrah: :hurrah:

Stunning clarity and new audio is by far the best I've heard.

An excellent package, looks and feels very professional.

A must have for any fan.

Cheers

did they fix the synch issues they had with their first release?

How's it going "bigzepfan?" I own it as well and I LOVE IT! ROCK ON!

• 2 weeks later...
Watching it again now as we speak. Gearing up for Jimmy tonite!!! ENJOY!!!

Is this good enough to justify buying a blu ray system?

I've become curmudgeonly regarding new formats. How is the surround sound experience?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got the blu-ray DVD...just need a HDTV and a blu-ray player now!!

I'm still hoping that the guys get round to releasing this officially one day, though. The little clip I saw on youtube taken from Newsnight is totally stunning. Two hours of that quality footage is certainly worth waiting for.

i don't have this yet. i got my third eye out.....

Hey "beatbo!" How's it going? When I go back up to Biloxi to visit you, I'm going to have to take the Blu-Ray Third Eye Version of the 02 Arena performance on 10 December 2007. The concert looks and sounds incredible in Blu-Ray. In the mean time, ROCK ON my friend!

• 1 month later...

I really dont know why this is a big deal, it's what we have already seen just converted to Blu, it's not a new source, it's NOT PRO-SHOT!!!!, it's just material that was out there all encoded to play on blu ray players, if you want to go buy a Blu burner, a $200+ Blu player and a $20 Blu blank...YOUR WASTING YOUR MONEY!!

Archived