Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

11,283 posts in this topic

Holland rules the world.......

cheese and love to everyone here.....hahahahaaaaa.

First random thought: Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :) 

Thanksgiving is truly a multi-national holiday. It is even celebrated here in India. It falls on the 15th of August, which also happens to be India's Independence Day. 

http://www.fundootimes.com/festivals/india-thanksgiving-day.html

Second random thought: I've been thinking of the late great Freddie Mercury today. Going to be playing some music shortly on my stereo, in his memory. Cannot believe it's been exactly 25 years since his passing. Funny how Thanksgiving fell on the 24th of November, this year, of all days.

I know exactly what I'm thankful for. I am thankful for having such loving parents. I am thankful for being an introverted personality in an extroverted and noisy world. I am thankful for my sense of humour and silliness. Being a goofball, bolsters me against a dark and cynical world. I am also thankful for having a couple of friends in my life who truly understand me (some I met during my days at University and some I 'met' on this forum! I am one of those people who believes that friendships can blossom online too! It might sound crazy to some, who will dismiss such friendships as virtual and not real world, but I beg to differ!). And finally, I am thankful to Queen and Freddie Mercury for all the incredible music and wonderful childhood memories! <3

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

12 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Oh yeah...it's gonna be shits 'n' giggles for the next four years. The Trump brand is tacky and crass. It reminds me of the cheap glitz you find in Las Vegas or Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

I would say that Americans will get angry when they realize how duped they were by the Tangerine Tyrant. But I am afraid most of the people who voted for Trump are too ignorant to realize they have been duped. Or they will just find a way to blame Obama and Clinton. 

Meanwhile, my friends continue to get harrassed and bullied by these Trump Neanderthals.

More power to the Scots...I hope they ream Trump's arse in the long run.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Oh yeah...it's gonna be shits 'n' giggles for the next four years. The Trump brand is tacky and crass. It reminds me of the cheap glitz you find in Las Vegas or Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

I would say that Americans will get angry when they realize how duped they were by the Tangerine Tyrant. But I am afraid most of the people who voted for Trump are too ignorant to realize they have been duped. Or they will just find a way to blame Obama and Clinton. 

Meanwhile, my friends continue to get harrassed and bullied by these Trump Neanderthals.

:notworthy:

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Interesting, as Bumbles blamed the admin before for 8 years yet doubles the National deficit.
But first and foremost, I am sorry to hear that your friends are getting bullied. Would you mind explaining how they are getting bullied. I think that is so wrong. Some people are treating this as a Super Bowl, and it's wrong. It's serious. I'm sorry your friends have been harassed and bullied.
Personally I agree with Ddladner. I'm willing to support our country and give a chance. There was optimism then. There's even more now.

"I'm willing to support our country and give a chance. "

What choice do we have? I do feel sorry for the ones that  publically spoke out against him during the campaign . I can only imagine his blacklist.

So... buckle up kiddies and batten down the hatches , it's gonna be a long four years. 

5 minutes ago, Wally Hood said:

"I'm willing to support our country and give a chance. "

What choice do we have? I do feel sorry for the ones that  publically spoke out against him during the campaign . I can only imagine his blacklist.

So... buckle up kiddies and batten down the hatches , it's gonna be a long four years. 

:lol: We still have a choice. Or do not have a choice (depending on what letter you put after your own name). There's a nice bit of disgruntle going on as we speak. Recount? I'm more pro-country Wally, than pro party. Although I love a good party!

Rock On Wally Hood!

Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Man , im partied out , i've been off since Tuesday and i'm ready to go back to work.

36 minutes ago, Wally Hood said:

Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Man , im partied out , i've been off since Tuesday and i'm ready to go back to work.

It's not your fault. If there are any psychologists out there, I wonder who you'd be curious to counsel more out of the high 2 candidates.

Work's been short this week if you're in my biz. I'm proud to be a party pooper! A shame work suffers this time of year.

No work/No Pay. It's been crazy Wally. We had Black Friday and Black Saturday. Let's Rock with some Black Sabbath. Why not? :) 

7 hours ago, Strider said:

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

I don't need to watch some half-baked youtube bozo suggested by some snowflake who can't decide if he's a black man or a pig-tailed japanese girl and after 8 years of spewing disgusting hateful anti-Obama and anti-Clinton bile and falsehoods on this forum, turns around and runs tail the first time someone has the temerity to make fun of his Sugar Daddy Trump. I know people think SteveAJones really lives in Texas or somewhere in the U.S., but I really hope he does live in Japan. The further away the better.

11 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

It's not your fault. If there are any psychologists out there, I wonder who you'd be curious to counsel more out of the high 2 candidates.

Work's been short this week if you're in my biz. I'm proud to be a party pooper! A shame work suffers this time of year.

No work/No Pay. It's been crazy Wally. We had Black Friday and Black Saturday. Let's Rock with some Black Sabbath. Why not? :) 

Im not talking political parties , i was talking Holiday/football parties:D. I've got a NCAA hangover . My jobs solid , we got two days off paid and i took a personal holiday off paid.

45 minutes ago, Wally Hood said:

Im not talking political parties , i was talking Holiday/football parties:D. I've got a NCAA hangover . My jobs solid , we got two days off paid and i took a personal holiday off paid.

I know what you mean. Rivalry Week was a doozy! 

58 minutes ago, Strider said:

I don't need to watch some half-baked youtube bozo suggested by some snowflake who can't decide if he's a black man or a pig-tailed japanese girl and after 8 years of spewing disgusting hateful anti-Obama and anti-Clinton bile and falsehoods on this forum, turns around and runs tail the first time someone has the temerity to make fun of his Sugar Daddy Trump. I know people think SteveAJones really lives in Texas or somewhere in the U.S., but I really hope he does live in Japan. The further away the better.

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Very glad you're back, Sean. ;)

1 hour ago, Strider said:

What he said. Onya Strider!

1 hour ago, Strider said:

You sir, have had the guts to say what so many of us have been thinking for so long! I tip my hat to you!! 

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Turns around and runs tail?! I'm right here...I'm everywhere...and all I do is win.

Something I've been wondering for months.....Does Trump's daughter and wife take off that make-up every night and put it back on in the morning ?  From a male perspective, that must be 4 hour operation every day.  Is there a Trump family dog ?  Does it get to piss on the $200 square foot carpeting ?  If you name your kid Baron is the dog named Duke ?....Prince ?  Was Baron a Lego kid ?  Does he play in jeans ?.....play little league baseball ?  Is Tiffany the one who occasionally has the balls to tell Donald and the step-mother to eat shit ?.....seems there's one in every family.  Does Donald work out ?.....play tennis ?  Ever ride a bike ?  If Obama asked him to play a game of 'horse'....would he even know what he was talking about ?  Does the Trump family play cards together ?....lol....Monopoly or Risk ?  Does Trump, his son-in-law or daughter own the Zep Box Set or Re-masters ?  Did Donald ever see Led Zeppelin perform ?....or are rock stars just freaks in his world ?  These are all non-political questions by the way.         

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Poor Japanese.....lol.

1 hour ago, reswati said:

Poor Japanese.....lol.

:lol:

Edited by SteveAJones