Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

11,310 posts in this topic

Oops........................lots of sensitive toes, whahahahaaa.

Soothed be thy serious souls.....lol....pass the tissue

Edited by reswati

...and now for something completely different...

^^^

A better defense would be unable to fit in the jury box. Steven Seagal...how someone not living in a trailer could get that fat that fast is one of the great mysteries of our time.

29 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

^^^

A better defense would be unable to fit in the jury box. Steven Seagal...how someone not living in a trailer could get that fat that fast is one of the great mysteries of our time.

Easy to buy for old Mr. Seagal's birthday, just get him a ticket for Golden Corral and a bottle of black shoe polish for his hair and face merkin.

57 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Easy to buy for old Mr. Seagal's birthday, just get him a ticket for Golden Corral and a bottle of black shoe polish for his hair and face merkin.

:hysterical:

5 hours ago, reswati said:

Maybe there should be a special thread called "Sgt. Tin Foil's Vitriol Club Band" in which all these wonderful political discussions could be held. More or less an inner sanctum for all the anonymous freedom fighters here, a place where they could be in the center of the spotlight, without being suppressed by evil leftist brigades that mercilessly suppress them day in and day out. A wonderful place to play "Spot the looney", a place full of unsung heroes, testesterone fueled endless rants, a place where one semi-orgasmically can unload one's grudges towards one another while citing all the alternative facts that need to be cut-and-pasted/shared with the cosmos. A place for the isms and schisms, the underbelly of the beast, the brown bomber, the unpolished turd brigade in typed form (I will even ad random pick a post and reply by posting some stock film of old ladies applauding once in a while, just for the sake of good will.....more or less to "give a fuck").

No thanks. :D

22 hours ago, redrum said:

It is all random isn't it? Maybe it should be called 'Ramblin' Thoughts.' ^_^

Such deeply 'politicized' 'thoughts' are anything but random or rambling. 

Strategic? Yes. Aggressive? Yes. Random? No way! 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On a much more pleasant note: TGIF and Happy Weekend, everyone! :peace: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

When all else fails, scan it.

Eat your greens, Jimmy. Eat your greens.

1 hour ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Such deeply 'politicized' 'thoughts' are anything but random or rambling. 

Strategic? Yes. Aggressive? Yes. Random? No way! 

On that note....this just randomly fell onto my phone screen tweeted from the mighty FOX News itself a few minutes ago:

image.jpg

Edited by Walter

19 minutes ago, Walter said:

On that note....this just randomly fell onto my phone screen tweeted from the mighty FOX News itself a few minutes ago:

image.jpg

Very sad that 39% of polled Americans are simply clueless or hateful. Take your pick.

1 minute ago, IpMan said:

Very sad that 39% of polled Americans are simply clueless or hateful. Take your pick.

Agreed.  That's 21 points below the average approval ratings for a first month president, with the market at a record high and Obama's unemployment rate holding firm.  It'll drop way more if (when) things go south in either of those categories.

9 hours ago, Walter said:

image.jpg

This is OK.

You're not attacking anyone in a condescending way and resorting to name calling and bullying. 

1 hour ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

This is OK.

You're not attacking anyone in a condescending way and resorting to name calling and bullying. 

Very sad that 39% of polled Americans are simply clueless or hateful.

Say what?

51 minutes ago, redrum said:

Say what?

Kiwi didn't say that. She quoted Walter's post and he did not say that, either. The person who posted what you quoted in your response was IpMan.

Personally, I now understand why the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circuses shut down for good. How could they hope to compete with the circus in the White House?

8 hours ago, redrum said:

Say what?

I don't mean to sound rude or anything redrum, but I think you need glasses. Walter posted the statistics and lpman commented on it. I didn't have anything to do with it. End of story.

Please check again and please don't unnecessarily drag me into these complex political discussions. I don't like it and quite frankly, I refuse to fall for the bait. 

Besides, I think you need to question the people at the Pew Research Centre with regard to those statistics and not me. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

A week away and nothing has changed it seems? Hello all and yes we had a great time.

On a general note: I by no means, wish to contribute to these wonderfully exhausting political shouting matches. There is so much more to life than just sitting around, insulting and yelling at one another. I refuse to fall for the bait. This thread has gone down the tubes, as it is. I don't wish to add to the insanity. 

31 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

A week away and nothing has changed it seems? Hello all and yes we had a great time.

Hiya, CP! :wave: Lovely to see you again! Kinda missed you, especially on the Food thread! Glad to know that you and the Missus had a great vacation! 

There isn't a man on this planet that ever looked at a wall and said, "this needs some wallpaper".  The only ones who have to deal with it are either married, or ones removing it from someone who was.

Do you remember being a kid and coming home from school and all the furniture in the family room was re-arranged for no apparent reason ?  :lol:

Heading to NYC today for lots of theatre.  And food.  And museums.  And friends!

2 hours ago, ebk said:

Heading to NYC today for lots of theatre.  And food.  And museums.  And friends!

Have fun there Esther.  There are some real good restaurants in Hoboken if you take the $2 Ferry over the Hudson.