Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

11,164 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2017 at 0:44 AM, cryingbluerain said:

1966-Russians-are-Coming-The...-03.jpg

I'd LOVE to comment on this, but out of respect to Sam - I'll refrain.  We all know what's about to come down the pike.

The single greatest line I have ever heard:

i got a solar powered laser beam guitar

eveytime I hear that line I always grin 

Desire less. Appreciate more.

Don't look back. It's not the direction you are going.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Desire less. Appreciate more.

Don't look back. It's not the direction you are going.

Amen.  I've got my blinders on and it's full speed ahead.  So many friends stuck in the past.  Good or bad it can only hold you back.   The good ole days weren't that good.  My personal goal is to make to 81....then I'll have lived more in the 21st century than the last. 

Can life get anymore difficult?! :wacko: 

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Edited by Wally Hood

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Life is a rock but the radio rolled me...

Happy Birthday Lady GaGa. Our cat is named after her.

I'm still waiting for someone to write the 1st, great, authoritative book on the life and career of Lon Chaney Jr.--hopefully one day before I'm dead...

:mellow: 

Edited by paul carruthers

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I'm still waiting for someone to write the 1st, great, authoritative book on the life and career of Lon Chaney Jr.--hopefully one day before I'm dead...

:mellow: 

They you go Paul. Do you have enough time on your hands? :)

This is My random thought:  It is not designed to be political, just a random thought and Fact. 

Former President George W. Bush lives in a private residence that is less then 10 miles from where I reside.  I guess My point is:  How many millions of Americans can lay claim to the fact that they (you) live within a 10 mile radius of a former Great and Living President of the United States of America?  My guess would be none on this forum (besides maybe zepscoda- who also resides in the Greater DFW region). 

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

This is My random thought:  It is not designed to be political, just a random thought and Fact. 

Former President George W. Bush lives in a private residence that is less then 10 miles from where I reside.  I guess My point is:  How many millions of Americans can lay claim to the fact that they (you) live within a 10 mile radius of a former Great and Living President of the United States of America?  My guess would be none on this forum (besides maybe zepscoda- who also resides in the Greater DFW region). 

I'm sure you have told that one before, don't ya just love things that make ya feel special..:sarcastic_hand:

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I don't know what to say this, really.