Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

11,439 posts in this topic

Just now, paul carruthers said:

Is there anything worse than "diet" soda?

Coldplay

2 hours ago, craigled said:

You can follow, Ignore and pm members i have noticed. Hope nobody is ignoring me.

Thanks Craigled.

2 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Coldplay

Diet Coldplay. 😜

5 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I would think an enema would be worst. However, as I have never had one I am only assuming, though I cannot see how even the shittiest diet soda could be nastier than a tube jammed up ones ass and the resulting "soup."

NO SOUP FOR YOU... Thank god.

4 hours ago, IpMan said:

I would think an enema would be worst. However, as I have never had one I am only assuming, though I cannot see how even the shittiest diet soda could be nastier than a tube jammed up ones ass and the resulting "soup."

NO SOUP FOR YOU... Thank god.

Not so hot going in...but oh what a feeling blasting it out.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Not so hot going in...but oh what a feeling blasting it out.

:hysterical:

Posted (edited)

Bye bye Billy, bye bye...  

It's a sad time when the parameters for being a talk show entertainer are more stringent than being the leader of the free world.

Edited by Walter

50 minutes ago, Walter said:

It's a sad time when the parameters for being a talk show entertainer are more stringent than being the leader of the free world.

O'Reilly 'was' on at 1AM GMT/BST here. I often watched the first ten/fifteen minutes, just to hear the talking points segment mainly, I can't ever remember agreeing with anything he said, I was always sort of like what planet is this guy on, still I'm going to miss my little late night irritation fix.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah, well if your side had it's way men wouldn't even know which bathroom to use.

22 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Yeah, well if your side had it's way men wouldn't even know which bathroom to use.

When I gotta piss I don't care what the little symbol or foreign language descriptor is used on the door. If there is a line at one, I use the other. Damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead.

What just happened to the page formatting..

2 minutes ago, JTM said:

What just happened to the page formatting..

Yeah I have noticed that too. Thought I was going nuts !!

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Yeah I have noticed that too. Thought I was going nuts !!

It'll definitely take some getting used to. I hate when websites do this. Oh well, just have to give it time!

2 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

It'll definitely take some getting used to. I hate when websites do this. Oh well, just have to give it time!

Calm down it's the same basically lol

New look for the forum. I will get used to it.

Just noticed, You can change the colour of the background. The 2nd icon on the top right of the screen.

I like it on my mobile device!  Thanks Sam! ✌🏻

22 hours ago, JTM said:

O'Reilly 'was' on at 1AM GMT/BST here. I often watched the first ten/fifteen minutes, just to hear the talking points segment mainly, I can't ever remember agreeing with anything he said, I was always sort of like what planet is this guy on, still I'm going to miss my little late night irritation fix.

Apparently Tucker Carlson is going to take his place, which is interesting because he used to be a regular on the "Bubba The Love Sponge" radio show over here.  Back then he was a centrist, which would not be tolarated on FOX.  But then again he recently got handled by Lauren Duca....  Where there's darkness, there will always be FOX/O'Reilly/Ailes/Murdoch types.  You'll get your fill, somewhere.  

19 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I want the one without the republican congressman kicking my foot under the stall, wanting a quickie...

4 hours ago, Walter said:

I want the one without the republican congressman kicking my foot under the stall, wanting a quickie...

He uses the men's room, so you're quite safe.

On 4/20/2017 at 0:27 PM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

The new forum format is pretty interesting! ^_^

Is it? lol:) I dunno how that happened ... quoting you that is , but have a great weekend!

13 hours ago, Wally Hood said:

Is it? lol:) I dunno how that happened ... quoting you that is , but have a great weekend!

LOL! You too! ;)