John Henry Bonham

BIGDAN

that's one of the cleverest things i've ever seen.....

No, not clever mate, this was a message from the Gods, it came too me out of nothing.

A Revelation?

"And it makes me wonder"

Thanks beatbo and Kind Regards from me, Danny

Bonham is God? i highly doubt that. i don't pray to John at nite.

i admit he was a spectacular drummer, but he is NOT God.

too much time on your hands.

Lies lies lies and more lies :beat::P

He is one of the 4 gods and shall be forever.

Nice pic by the way danny :D

Lies lies lies and more lies :beat::P

He is one of the 4 gods and shall be forever.

Nice pic by the way danny :D

Hi H

What people have to remember is that "God or Gods" are many things to many people. In Red Indian culture you have the "God" of the four winds and others, the Monotheistic concept of the "One God" of the Judao/Christian/Islam system, Buddah, is he a "God"? There are so many to chose from and use as examples, i just dont know all the answers.

But for me the "Owners of the four Symbols" are worshiped as "Gods" in my mind, so as far as i'm concerned worshiping them through their Music is my way of paying Homage to the "Greatest Band that ever walked the Planet" AND I DO THIS DAILY.

And "feather in the wind" is right somewhat, i do have too much time on my hands at the moment, but "A Revelation" from "God" cannot be denied and i had to act upon it.

Thanks H and Kind Regards, Danny

Hi H

What people have to remember is that "God or Gods" are many things to many people. In Red Indian culture you have the "God" of the four winds and others, the Monotheistic concept of the "One God" of the Judao/Christian/Islam system, Buddah, is he a "God"? There are so many to chose from and use as examples, i just dont know all the answers.

But for me the "Owners of the four Symbols" are worshiped as "Gods" in my mind, so as far as i'm concerned worshiping them through their Music is my way of paying Homage to the "Greatest Band that ever walked the Planet" AND I DO THIS DAILY.

And "feather in the wind" is right somewhat, i do have too much time on my hands at the moment, but "A Revelation" from "God" cannot be denied and i had to act upon it.

Thanks H and Kind Regards, Danny

True, true :D

i always thought that referring to musicians as deities was done in such a way as to expand on their immense talent. the statement, being slightly ironic, would be made to reveal how much pleasure a musician has given in relation to other musicians with similar influence and reputations. now, grammar and punctuation principles must be followed to prevent offending a passerby?

poppycock....

ps. don't look at my avatar....

i always thought that referring to musicians as deities was done in such a way as to expand on their immense talent. the statement, being slightly ironic, would be made to reveal how much pleasure a musician has given in relation to other musicians with similar influence and reputations. now, grammar and punctuation principles must be followed to prevent offending a passerby?

poppycock....

ps. don't look at my avatar....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:goodpost:

ps love your avatar !

Well, it should be obvious why Jews spell like this: G_D I thought the Jewish/Israelites "God" was "Jehovah" or

"Yahweh" or "Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh" or "Adonai" God is what man makes him in my opinion.

Hey Danny, I've really been enjoying writing to you. And Me Too.

The Danny who was in my life did horrible things. He was trained to. "Devil Dan"

So, to be able to say Hi Danny!!! feels pretty good. Well at the very least i've made someone happy, and added a new friend, i hope.

Oh yeah, when I was working at the Atlantic Jewish Council I was given a short sleeved "deep purple" hoodie with John's symbol in triplicate on the front of the hood. It's small, you only see it when the hood is up. Unusual that, i thought John liked "Moby Grape"? :lol:

I joked around saying it had short sleeves because I am as honest as it gets and I have no tricks up my sleeves and short sleeves kind of proved it. You dont need "Tricks" i thought you were a magician.

I'm so kooky. :wtf:

Anyone know what "Font" i used for Bonzo's symble?

Regards, Danny

i am catholic.. and i call zeppelin the GODS of rock every chance i get... god is not going to get mad at u..... he put pagey robert, jpj and bonzo on this planet to do one thing.. ROCK THE F-CK OUT!!!!haha they were here for more than that but you get my point... and btw ,bonzo is a god.........

Archived