What is the most relaxing layed back Zeppelin song?

ledzeppelinfan1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would think "Down By The Seaside" on top of all. It's such a nice song! That, and like many others have said, "Bron-Y-Aur", "The Rain Song" and "Going To California".

What do you think is the most layed back, relaxing zeppelin song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The instrumental version of Going To California and The Rain Song version from their respective companion discs are my current favorites.

But nothing exceeds Bron-yr-aur as the most relaxing Zeppelin song for me.  It always takes me back to driving through the Green Mountains of Vermont whenever I hear it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The Bron-Yr-Aur & Down by the Seaside double shot are my absolute favorite, hanging out at the beach on Coronado Island as the sun is setting tunes. Just pure, laid back Zep magic with a Pina Colada from the Del in one hand, and some sweet leaf in the other. A beautiful woman by my side and a host of friends. If it gets any better than that then only big baby Jesus knows.

For me, that is Nirvana, pure bliss.

Edited by IpMan

• 4 years later...
On 9/9/2021 at 1:53 AM, L.Postle said:

All of my love. Been really enjoying that album recently. 

In Through The Outdoor is an amazing album. All of their albums are. They were each a reflection of the group at that time. In my opinion that album doesn’t have a clunker, nor did any of their albums. When I got into Zeppelin this album was the second one I received. I went from the 4th album to this and was blown away. Some of Robert’s best vocals and lyrics, some of My favorite solos and guitar playing from Jimmy, and John and Mr Bonham were magnificent as usual. 

ITTOD might not be for everyone, or for all Zeppelin fans I suppose, but it was a brilliant album and at the time did a lot for the industry. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2017 at 9:10 PM, IpMan said:

The Bron-Yr-Aur & Down by the Seaside double shot are my absolute favorite, hanging out at the beach on Coronado Island as the sun is setting tunes. Just pure, laid back Zep magic with a Pina Colada from the Del in one hand, and some sweet leaf in the other. A beautiful woman by my side and a host of friends. If it gets any better than that then only big baby Jesus knows.

For me, that is Nirvana, pure bliss.

That sounds dope. Love La Jolla and really San Diego in general but never been to Coronado Island.