How many serious Zep fans do you know?

zepp169

I feel bummed because I don't know a lot of people who really dig Led Zeppelin! They are my favorite band. One of my favorite things to do is just kick back and watch their live footage. I drive to Led, work out to Led, and sleep to Led. They are that awesome. but you already know that. :D

So how many of you have awesome friends who share your love for the band?

Several of my friends know Zeppelin, but aren't really fanatics (A few actually say'Zepplin') :( I'm converting my BFF to a Zep Head, but I just don't think she's really gonna get as interested in them as I am.

I do know one guy that air-bows Live Dazed & Confused in the hall and another that is a pretty big fan. :D

So, besides you guys...2

One of my older brothers. My one older sister's fiancee. My son. My best friend. And this one good friend of mine. He's a drummer. And he'll beat the shit out of the skins in a style very close to Bonzo's.

Back n' the day....too many to mention. Now, it seems to be reserved for reunions with the guy's...lol. Those same guy's who don't drink anymore :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

a ton

a ton

we were all led heds..........we laughed at anything else that came along (much to our detriment)

even black sabbath were pussies compared to the mighty zep

still are

i'm old school

kiddiestongue.gif

These days, very few of the old gang are still into the band. Not like the old days when we'd spend hours listening and learning how to play Zep. As was always the case, I'm still the odd ball of the bunch tongue.gif

My kids think I'm crazy laugh.gif

Archived