Queen + Paul Rodgers Tour

pinky

They have toured every where else, even South America, are there any U.S. dates? It just seems strange to tour the world to support an album and not play in America. When I was trying to find more information all I found was that Paul Rodgers is touring with Bad Company this summer and since it's already April there will be no spring tour and there can't be a summer tour unless Bad Company tours with Queen which I doubt Paul will pull double duty vocals. I asked this question before and the response I got was fall 08.

I remember that Brian wrote something about a US tour on his blog early (can't remember exactly what he said though), but now with Paul Rodgers touring with Bad Company it seems less possible.

Maybe you can just write to Brian and ask?

I remember that Brian wrote something about a US tour on his blog early (can't remember exactly what he said though), but now with Paul Rodgers touring with Bad Company it seems less possible.

Maybe you can just write to Brian and ask?

Yeah sure I'll just write him up why didn't I think of that :slapface::D . But it just seems weird not to I mean number one why would you not tour America especially if you tour everywhere else and are supporting an album.

Archived