Led Zep oct 69 on french radio

Durtal

No, that would be the reunion show. :whistling:

haha very funny! I know that. <_<:D I misread the first post and thought the guy who started this thread said it was on the 10th and I didn't come back here til now. :( seemed like a great show from what I read.

haha very funny! I know that. <_<:D The guy who started this thread said it was on the 10th in his first post and I didn't come back here til now. :( seemed like a great show from what I read.

That sucks. It was initally posted here as the 10th. I'm sure you'll be able to find it online somewhere. <_<

That sucks. It was initally posted here as the 10th. I'm sure you'll be able to find it online somewhere. <_<

aah so I'm not crazy!!?? It was indeed initially posted here as being on the 10th!!!

Yeah I hope I'll find it somewhere.

haha very funny! I know that. <_<:D The guy who started this thread said it was on the 10th in his first post and I didn't come back here til now. :( seemed like a great show from what I read.
are you "torrent friendly"? It's available now and will be everywhere within the next 1/2 hr as folks edit/master their FM sources. (better to get it from someone who recorded off of true FM radio IN France than someone who captured the stream....which more than likely was at least slightly compressed)

are you "torrent friendly"? It's available now and will be everywhere within the next 1/2 hr as folks edit/master their FM sources. (better to get it from someone who recorded off of true FM radio IN France than someone who captured the stream....which more than likely was at least slightly compressed)

If you read my earlier post...it's not the compression you need to be worried about, it's the low-pass filter that cuts off all frequencies above 10,000 Hz. You'd be better off with a well encoded 96kb mp3. But those people who recorded it direct off the FM should have a mostly full range of frequencies!

Hope you got Tony50's version. His is the one to get!! He also included pics of the show in the torrent. Looks to be one single overhead mic on the drums. I see only one boom dolly to the right of the kit...and no other cables/stands around.

Yes.....just amazing!! First Heartbreaker ever!!! :P

Wow this is Fabulous!!!! :) I can see this will be playing regularly this week on my Hi-Fi & CD walkman, printed the covers & created a CD label now just sat in heaven enjoying every second of this, alongside Southampton 73 this has to be one of the best boots all year.

I did get the Tony50 version, luckily I noticed a link at the bottom of the Torrent for the internet stream so I made sure I got the right one......Boy Do I love the Internet, broadcast in France last night & playing in a semi detached house in East Yorkshire by the next day...Lovely Jubbly!!!

Graham :D

Wow this is Fabulous!!!! :) I can see this will be playing regularly this week on my Hi-Fi & CD walkman, printed the covers & created a CD label now just sat in heaven enjoying every second of this, alongside Southampton 73 this has to be one of the best boots all year.

I did get the Tony50 version, luckily I noticed a link at the bottom of the Torrent for the internet stream so I made sure I got the right one......Boy Do I love the Internet, broadcast in France last night & playing in a semi detached house in East Yorkshire by the next day...Lovely Jubbly!!!

Graham :D

it has been a great 1 yr stretch for a Zep fan.

we got the 69 Whiskey a Go Go show last Dec

Southampton 73

4/25/77 Kentucky

1st gen reels of 4/27/77 Cleveland

5/25/75 Earls Court (finally complete) video.

5/28/77 Landover,Md sbd

TSRTS remastered and Mothership for official releases

Now this gem from Paris 69 in a historic show which introduced new tunes.

and to cap it all off, the 02 reunion Mon night!!!

a good year indeed!!! :P

Uhhhh, what do I click? i got the radio playing but is it the right one or is there only one station on there? I got Europe 2 LIVE

You won't be able to listen to it. The show was aired Friday afternoon. You'll have to check out the various torrent sites to find it.

ouch, didnt know december 10th secretly meant december 7th :(

Guy who initially posted it put the wrong date, but the release below it in French said the real date it was airing. It's out there on the net to be found now. Just dig a little :)

Archived