Whatever happened to your tickets/wristbands?

It's been a long time, that Zep rocked the O2.

Every now and zen I see wristbands and ticket stubs of the event for sale, makes me wonder whatever you did to those after the event.

Did you frame them, or sell them, or did you decide to wear the wristband forever?

(Personally I still want to frame them up together with my guest pass and some newspaper articles of the show that I picked up on the way back to Holland then.....Still have to do that since I moved to another house and got them somewhere in boxes)

Mine are safely stored along with my other tickets. I keep meaning to put them all in an album.

I cannot understand why people sell them for a quick buck. They mean so much to me, especially the O2 ticket; I wouldn't dream of parting with them.

I didn't go, but if I had some they'd be framed on my wall. i do have a news clipping that is framed on my wall somewhere. I think I know where it's at but there is just so much stuff on my walls it's hard to remember such things! :lol:

It's been a long time, that Zep rocked the O2.

Every now and zen I see wristbands and ticket stubs of the event for sale, makes me wonder whatever you did to those after the event.

Did you frame them, or sell them, or did you decide to wear the wristband forever?

(Personally I still want to frame them up together with my guest pass and some newspaper articles of the show that I picked up on the way back to Holland then.....Still have to do that since I moved to another house and got them somewhere in boxes)

How's it going "reswati?" I never saw the concert but I bought a ticket stub off of someone. Its a very pretty ticket and its pretty huge. I also own the wristband, the souvenir program and numerous DVD versions of the concert including the new Blu-ray Disc version. I'm about as close to being there as you're ever going to get. ROCK ON!

I didn't get to go to the O2, but I have the lovely memory of being in the lottery with my aunt. I did get to see Zoso at the House of Blues in Cleaveland, in the summer of 2007 with my 2 aunts who love them, and I never plan to part with even that ticket.

[see avatar] Mounted and framed the two tickets and wrist bands along with the limited edition poster. Found a set of lapel pins of the four symbols on the web and had them mounted above and below the wrist bands. Two photos from the show below the poster - top one I took and it shows approximately where we were in the O2 and the lower one was bought from ebay which shows a nice grouping of the four - eyes on Jimmy. Hangs in my office - one of my proudest possessions. Will go to my son when I peg out. :)

[see avatar] Mounted and framed the two tickets and wrist bands along with the limited edition poster. Found a set of lapel pins of the four symbols on the web and had them mounted above and below the wrist bands. Two photos from the show below the poster - top one I took and it shows approximately where we were in the O2 and the lower one was bought from ebay which shows a nice grouping of the four - eyes on Jimmy. Hangs in my office - one of my proudest possessions. Will go to my son when I peg out. :)

Very nicely displayed from what I can see. Do you have a larger photograph you can post?

I sold my girlfriends' on ebay (To someone in Japan), but I keep mine inside the programme keeping them in pristine condition!!

I didn't make the O2 and shamefully at first, I thought when I sold my 77 stub that's in my sig.

But I thought it would be better off with someone that was a better collector than I and sold it with my whole lot. I figured since it was dated March 1 and the show was actually May 19 due to a postponement it might be more rare since they didn't re-issue the tickets and honored the originals.

Fetched a pretty good return although I didn't need the bux. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god, I'm jealous of all of you who even got to go (And thats a beautiful display!!) I remember and I was in like 5th grade, not yet as big as a fan I am now, and hearing about Zep's reunion concert on CNN. My dad, his eyes went wide open and he was like "When?!?! Where?!?!" and when they said London, he got so sad. I, of course, didn't understand how hard it was to get tickets or to even get money for it, and told him that he should go. And now I know how my dad feels (Since i'm a bigger fan) because he lived in the Soviet Union and so Zep weren't allowed to go there, so all his life he never got to see his favorite band :( , and that could be the same for me D:!! If I did get to go though, I would so keep mine forever, I'd probably even sleep with them (No, not wrongly :lol: !)

Archived