What song is stuck in your head?

Reggie1971

I remember Yummy Yummy Yummy! Thats a good song! ROCK ON FOREVER!

This band, The Ohio Express, played an outdoor concert held just outside my dorm at Ohio State when I was in college.

It was spring when I was a Freshman, and it was a great time!

I remember that night, a few guys asked me and my friend to help them lift up a Volkswagen Beetle (Bug) car and put it on the sidewalk in front of the dorm as a prank. People were pretty drunk after the concert, and it was funny to see the drunk owner of the car finding his car upon the sidewalk. He just looked at it and shook his head and walked away. Very funny! But, you probably had to be there to get the humor in the situation. biggrin.gif

This band, The Ohio Express, played an outdoor concert held just outside my dorm at Ohio State when I was in college.

It was spring when I was a Freshman, and it was a great time!

I remember that night, a few guys asked me and my friend to help them lift up a Volkswagen Beetle (Bug) car and put it on the sidewalk in front of the dorm as a prank. People were pretty drunk after the concert, and it was funny to see the drunk owner of the car finding his car upon the sidewalk. He just looked at it and shook his head and walked away. Very funny! But, you probably had to be there to get the humor in the situation. biggrin.gif

:hysterical: Thats a good one! When I was in college, we pulled a prank on one of our friends by putting his Volkswagon Bug in the water in order to see if it floats. And guess what? The Volkswagon Bugs do float on water! ROCK ON FOREVER!

:hysterical: Thats a good one! When I was in college, we pulled a prank on one of our friends by putting his Volkswagon Bug in the water in order to see if it floats. And guess what? The Volkswagon Bugs do float on water! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Didn't John Bonham and John Paul Jones test out that theory during a tour in Iceland? As I recall, their experiment took on a bit of water before Richard Cole and a roadie pushed it out of the water.

Didn't John Bonham and John Paul Jones test out that theory during a tour in Iceland? As I recall, their experiment took on a bit of water before Richard Cole and a roadie pushed it out of the water.

It also depends what year it was! Alot of the older VW's do float on water. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!