What song is stuck in your head?

Reggie1971

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I think that I am fortunate that my boys were too old for the Wiggles and I never had to suffer through watching it with them.

Truly you are! :) My little one would watch it 3x in a row every single day for a year. And I loved Steve Irwin, bless his heart; but whoah. :blink: Of course we had plenty of other Wiggles videos too, w/o Steve...

For my oldest it was Barney, and my middle it was Blues Clues; but it was those Wiggles songs that were the worst.

Truly you are! :) My little one would watch it 3x in a row every single day for a year. And I loved Steve Irwin, bless his heart; but whoah. :blink: Of course we had plenty of other Wiggles videos too, w/o Steve...

For my oldest it was Barney, and my middle it was Blues Clues; but it was those Wiggles songs that were the worst.

Speaking of blues clues. My one year old has 2 dvd's of it. I always have ALL of the songs on that show stuck in my head, because they sing the same songs in EVERY episode.

The worst one EVER for me; this was stuck for at least a year, when my youngest was one:

Especially awful during staff and board meetings :blink:

I totally love and miss Steve, but the Wiggles freakin' freak me out!

:lol:

...and my great aunt and uncle live in Eastern Idaho and own an Emu FARM!

Edited by manderlyh

I totally love and miss Steve, but the Wiggles freakin' freak me out!

:lol:

...and my great aunt and uncle live in Eastern Idaho and own an Emu FARM!

Know what freaked me out? Greg Wiggle (the yellow shirt one, who got sick and was replaced a couple of years ago) looks a lot like a younger, thinner version of my Dad, lol!!! :lol::lol:

How funny about the Emu farm too!

I have this song stuck in my head.

It seemed like the Alabama band was playing the refrain to this song at the game tonight on tv, and it got me thinking of this song from Les Miserables which I saw in London this past August. I loved it!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC