What song is stuck in your head?

Reggie1971

10 hours ago, Strider said:

Oh man, this song and entire scene is such a treat...choreography by the great Agnes de Mille. I hadn't seen "Oklahoma!" in some time but I have to say I think it's my favourite Rodgers & Hammerstein musical. Which puts it in the running for greatest musical of all-time. Sorry Ddladner and Kiwi Zep, I even put it ahead of "Sound of Music"...just barely.

No argument here, Strider, there is much to love about Oklahoma!, and it's at the top of my list as well! :) 

2 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

All this talk of The Good, The Bad And The Ugly, resulted in me trying to hum the opening notes of the theme tune while cooking this evening aaaand I (instead) ended up sounding like a wolf that was howling in pain! 

You probably sounded like the human voice version, which IMHO is the coolest one! :thumbsup: 

5 hours ago, Strider said:

After dealing with a group of millennials today, this is stuck in my head now.

Some of us millennials can be pretty friendly and nice, you know? ;) :angel:

:P 

I am of the opinion that Baby Boomers are cool and interesting people! B) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

12 hours ago, Ddladner said:

You probably sounded like the human voice version, which IMHO is the coolest one! :thumbsup: 

Awww...gee thanks, Debbie! :friends: But I'm afraid my singing and humming voice will give you quite a fright. Plus, Clint Eastwood will definitely not approve! :lol: But it is fun trying to sing it though! :D 

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Awww...gee thanks, Debbie! :friends: But I'm afraid my singing and humming voice will give you quite a fright. Plus, Clint Eastwood will definitely not approve! :lol: But it is fun trying to sing it though! :D 

Sounds like we could perform a duo of perfect(ly agonizing) harmony! 

:guitar_mood::elvis2:

It seems like my brain is a Rush jukebox, these days! Ha! 

But there were times when my brain practically malfunctioned this week and for some reason, played parts of a random shitty tune by mediocre 'artists' like Taylor Swift!:slapface: Luckily, a good loud listen of some Led Zeppelin, Queen and Rush songs, cured that! 

Care for some intellectual rapping? ;) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Part of my Valentine's Day entailed going to see "Harold & Maude" (if you haven't seen it I feel sorry for what you've missed), and now I have this Cat Stevens song, which is used to tremendous effect in the movie, stuck in my head...

Edited by Strider