Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reggie1971

What song is stuck in your head?

1,522 posts in this topic

The worst one EVER for me; this was stuck for at least a year, when my youngest was one:

Especially awful during staff and board meetings blink.gif

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I think that I am fortunate that my boys were too old for the Wiggles and I never had to suffer through watching it with them.

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I think that I am fortunate that my boys were too old for the Wiggles and I never had to suffer through watching it with them.

Truly you are! :) My little one would watch it 3x in a row every single day for a year. And I loved Steve Irwin, bless his heart; but whoah. :blink: Of course we had plenty of other Wiggles videos too, w/o Steve...

For my oldest it was Barney, and my middle it was Blues Clues; but it was those Wiggles songs that were the worst.

Truly you are! :) My little one would watch it 3x in a row every single day for a year. And I loved Steve Irwin, bless his heart; but whoah. :blink: Of course we had plenty of other Wiggles videos too, w/o Steve...

For my oldest it was Barney, and my middle it was Blues Clues; but it was those Wiggles songs that were the worst.

Speaking of blues clues. My one year old has 2 dvd's of it. I always have ALL of the songs on that show stuck in my head, because they sing the same songs in EVERY episode.

"Cinnamon Girl" by Neil Young.

The worst one EVER for me; this was stuck for at least a year, when my youngest was one:

Especially awful during staff and board meetings :blink:

I totally love and miss Steve, but the Wiggles freakin' freak me out!

:lol:

...and my great aunt and uncle live in Eastern Idaho and own an Emu FARM!

Edited by manderlyh

Right now, thanks to my subordinants, I have the song "Wheels Of Confusion/The Straightener" by BLACK SABBATH playing in my head repeatedly. That riff keeps on playing in my head, I can't stop! ROCK ON FOREVER!

I totally love and miss Steve, but the Wiggles freakin' freak me out!

:lol:

...and my great aunt and uncle live in Eastern Idaho and own an Emu FARM!

Know what freaked me out? Greg Wiggle (the yellow shirt one, who got sick and was replaced a couple of years ago) looks a lot like a younger, thinner version of my Dad, lol!!! :lol::lol:

How funny about the Emu farm too!

Nothing, been listening to iPod shuffle all day as you can tell from the What are you listening to thread.

Nothing, been listening to iPod shuffle all day as you can tell from the What are you listening to thread.

I'm listening to THE BEATLES! ROF!

Paradise City-Guns n roses

Great choice! ROF my dear!

Heartbroken -Meaghan Smith

Edited by aen27

I have this song stuck in my head.

It seemed like the Alabama band was playing the refrain to this song at the game tonight on tv, and it got me thinking of this song from Les Miserables which I saw in London this past August. I loved it!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

"Strawberry Fields Forever by THE BEATLES. ROCK ON FOREVER!

"Strawberry Fields Forever by THE BEATLES. ROCK ON FOREVER!

Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

Hey "MisterMcLov1n!" How are you? I like that song too! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Welcome To My Nightmare - Alice Cooper

Edited by roblindblad