THE STYX THREAD!

Hey ZFF!!!!!!

Did you go see these guys (Styx) on July 17th as you had said you were going to?? Just wondering what you thought if you did go....

Hope your trip to see family was fun overall!! :)

Sharon

How's it going "SourceNRG" A.K.A. Sharon? I hope all is well with you. In reference to your question, yes, I did see STYX and REO SPEEDWAGON live on 17 July 2009. I loved every minute of that concert but I am still here in Yuba City, California using my sister's computer very late at the moment. I will be back home in San Antonio on Sunday night where I will be able to go more into detail of the concert on 17 July 2009. Thank you for asking and reminding me. I also want to thank you for recommending that I see STYX live, it was definitely worth it. ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "SourceNRG" A.K.A. Sharon? I hope all is well with you. In reference to your question, yes, I did see STYX and REO SPEEDWAGON live on 17 July 2009. I loved every minute of that concert but I am still here in Yuba City, California using my sister's computer very late at the moment. I will be back home in San Antonio on Sunday night where I will be able to go more into detail of the concert on 17 July 2009. Thank you for asking and reminding me. I also want to thank you for recommending that I see STYX live, it was definitely worth it. ROCK ON!

Sounds good! I will wait for more details. :)

Sharon

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

• 2 weeks later...
How's it going "SourceNRG" A.K.A. Sharon? I am enjoying my trip very much, thank you for asking. Until Sunday, ROCK ON! "ZeppFanForever" A.K.A. John.

How's it going "SourceNRG" A.K.A. Sharon I hope all is well with you. It looks like you're going to have to wait a little longer. As you are already well aware, the 17 July 2009 show in Lake Tahoe was cancelled until further notice. I did have a lot of fun partying in California though, it made up for the cancellation. Forgive me for the inconvenience. I'll let you know when the show is rescheduled, it will give me another reason to go to California in order to hang out and party with my friends and family again. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

• 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I saw Styx in concert way back when Tommy Shaw had recently joined the band. They were a support act to who I don't remember. 
I do remember it was a general admission show and some idiot tossed a full drink on Tommy, which he seemingly handled well.

I was not really a fan of Styx but I have to say for an Alabama boy, Tommy Shaw can hold his own.