no beer and no tv make Homer go crazy!

eagle87

... and i don't miss it. I like, after everyday the same and some time something realy interesting, i got tired and i stop.

Well besides that im working and then when i go home im playing the guitar, the drums or doing something. I feel like the TV is not longer the same... i get bored faster than before.

One that i miss is The Simpson... and maybe Dr. House.

So... not watching tv... any one alse?

i hardly ever watch tv these days. i used to A LOT. but i work weird shifts like 5am till 2 pm, and 2pm till 11 pm, and not only that, there really isn't very much on that grabs me these days. i am on the net more, or listening to music rather than tv. i read the newspaper at work in my lunchbreak, so i catch up with the news that way. on days off we usually rent a dvd or two, or i am happy to watch the young ones or monty python etc over and over again. i just got a dvd of absolutely fabulous for mothers day, so that one will be worn out soon!

For the past 2 years or so I have not even had a TV in my house, I do watch at my mom and dads when I go over there (they live only a few miles from me), maybe a couple time's a week.

I spend a lot of time on-line or playing a few different computer game's only in single player mode as my internet connection has a down/up load cap of 256 Meg's in a 24 hour period of time.

I've started doing an exercise routine 3-4 time's a week and I'm also working on my new solo guitar act (bout 20 or so song's) every other day.

When I watch TV it's going to be something like Discovery or The History Channel or National Geographic, VH1 has a few show's I catch from time to time. I can really dig a good movie to, that is well made and good scrip, acting, directing etc.

I usually watch PBS or the channels that show old movies or old tv shows.

I prefer the older movies, but the ones I see listed are not familiar, or rather lame. Where's Gunga Din, Tarzan, and Abbott and Costello?

i hardly ever watch tv these days. i used to A LOT. but i work weird shifts like 5am till 2 pm, and 2pm till 11 pm, and not only that, there really isn't very much on that grabs me these days. i am on the net more, or listening to music rather than tv. i read the newspaper at work in my lunchbreak, so i catch up with the news that way. on days off we usually rent a dvd or two, or i am happy to watch the young ones or monty python etc over and over again. i just got a dvd of absolutely fabulous for mothers day, so that one will be worn out soon!

So you understand what im talking about...

I prefer to listen music than watchindg TV.

Archived