What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

You're not having much PC luck lately are you Wes. Take a walk to the top of the nearest hill, take a deep breath and shout at the top of your voice " I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE". People may look at you and think you're weird, but hey fuck'em you are Wesgarlic and what would things be like without the Wesgarlics' of this world.

You forgot to add that Wes should take his PC with him on his walk to the nearest hill and toss it in the nearest junkheap.

Paul,

Do you have a defraggler and file cleaner installed on your PC? I am not saying that using these programs would be the solution because, as yet, we don't know what the problem is, but they do help to keep your hard disk in good order.

Try Defraggler from Piriform Ltd and Cleaner from CC Cleaner. They are both freeware. The Defraggler program tells you your hard disk's state of 'health'.

My computer is dying a slow and painful death. Going to have a repair guy out here to look at it but I'm not hopeful & I can't afford to buy a new one at the moment. Such is life... smiley-sad006.gif

On new years eve the Spanish eat a grape for every chime of the clock at midnight. We have had the pleasure of doing this a few times in Barcelona.

That's a yummy tradition. Do you have a preferred grape or do you just get whatever is available in the UK at the time?

That's a yummy tradition. Do you have a preferred grape or do you just get whatever is available in the UK at the time?

I am a lover of Muscotel grapes. Big, fat affairs. They have pips but I don't mind that. Black grapes for everyday eating but here we don't get grapes like you do in Espania. We have rented Villas in South East Spain loads of times. On the highway you get old guys selling these big grapes for next to nothing. Fantastic

My computer is dying a slow and painful death. Going to have a repair guy out here to look at it but I'm not hopeful & I can't afford to buy a new one at the moment. Such is life... smiley-sad006.gif

It is sad when that happens, everyone says new is better and "easier to use" and "functional" or words to that effect.

If I ever do meet a software designer in a dark alley, I will pass on some "customer feedback" through the interface of a cricket bat. :mellow:

I can't "make" you feel anything. I explained my post. If you continue to choose to feel like crap, that is your decision. I'm sorry you took it that way.

actually, yes you can make someone feel like crap, if you say/do things that hurt. :(

thank you for feeling sorry that i took it that way. :)

thinking of my mother who passed away on this day in 1975. she was only 41.

R.I.P. ♥

My thoughts are with you

I lost my grandmother at a similar age in 1972

she was italian , shame my mother can;t speak a word of it , I would have liked to have italian off her but i was only 5 , my mother was pregnant with my sister at the time

thinking of my mother who passed away on this day in 1975. she was only 41.

R.I.P. ♥

Oh my, Jules, not only was your mum so young but you must have been a mere babe yourself when that happened. How sad for both of you and your family not to have been able to have her around all these years. Especially now that you are happily married.

As planted said, heaps of hugs your way from me.

My thoughts are with you

I lost my grandmother at a similar age in 1972

she was italian , shame my mother can;t speak a word of it , I would have liked to have italian off her but i was only 5 , my mother was pregnant with my sister at the time

thank you, wes. sorry for your loss, also.

Damn, that's young.

You must have been a baby yourself.

Heaps of hugs comin your way.

thank you, lovely planted.

i was 13.

Oh my, Jules, not only was your mum so young but you must have been a mere babe yourself when that happened. How sad for both of you and your family not to have been able to have her around all these years. Especially now that you are happily married.

As planted said, heaps of hugs your way from me.

thanks so much, strider.

yes, i would have loved her to meet my kids and husband.

my daughter has her name as a middle name ( Lorna ).

Hugs to you STZ. Cherish her memories.

thank you, drop down.

i can say with absolute honesty that there hasn't been a day since 20/10/75 that i haven't thought of her at least once.