What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

15 hours ago, Walter said:

That's what I like about you, always looking towards the positive.  I remember living up north this time of the year - no thanks!  

Thanks big man ! Feel much better today as the sun is shining brightly and the hills covered in snow look beautiful. We can't really live down south as that means Spain or Portugal and to live there permanently, without speaking the language and not working, you need big bucks. Unless of course you are a criminal;)

I'll take living up North. 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, craigled said:

A family car full of people keep shouting out of the window abuse to me. This is when i go on the School run. Been going on for a few weeks overall. So today as they parked the car i asked what it was all about. I have made the situation get worse. I cannot understand how a parent would allow their daughter to shout at a 40 year old man. And worse still, Near a primary School. No wonder the World is full of bad people when there are Parents and off spring working in harmony to abuse someone. The reason for it all is not known, Could be something to do with other family members or they simply do not like the way i look or act. If its the latter. I am fine with that. I am proud that i am clean and not scruffy. They are the saddos not me. What has done my head in though is the fact that our household discussed it for a good hour. No more time being wasted on them from now.

I don't see how you made the situation worse. Why were they shouting at you?

6 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

I don't see how you made the situation worse. Why were they shouting at you?

I still do not know why they were shouting. Might be something to do with my older daughter. Otherwise it is hate crime towards me. I made it worse by showing them they had got to me. I am expecting it to happen again.

4 minutes ago, BledZabbath said:

People are very disrespectful nowadays. Don't let them get to you Craigled.^^^^^^

Normally i wouldnt. But its on my School run. All females too. Tried to get to the bottom of it. I really think its just hatred towards me. You are right BledZabbath.

39 minutes ago, craigled said:

Normally i wouldnt. But its on my School run. All females too. Tried to get to the bottom of it. I really think its just hatred towards me. You are right BledZabbath.

Why would there be any hatred towards you Craigled? Are these women from the school? Something must be up.

My daughter might have had a run-in with the teenager. She says not. They pick up the teen from the high school. Then come to the primary where i am getting our youngest. Open the window and just shout all sorts. Been going on a bit. I went up to them. Asked what it was all about, They laughed and carried on with their gobs. I said whatever it is, Parents letting child shout abuse is wrong. I will not respond ever again. But if they stop the car like they did (after i had my say) to basically wait for me, I will take it further. School say they cannot do anything about it. Because its off their grounds. Needs sorting. As this thread says, What made you unhappy.....

52 minutes ago, craigled said:

My daughter might have had a run-in with the teenager. She says not. They pick up the teen from the high school. Then come to the primary where i am getting our youngest. Open the window and just shout all sorts. Been going on a bit. I went up to them. Asked what it was all about, They laughed and carried on with their gobs. I said whatever it is, Parents letting child shout abuse is wrong. I will not respond ever again. But if they stop the car like they did (after i had my say) to basically wait for me, I will take it further. School say they cannot do anything about it. Because its off their grounds. Needs sorting. As this thread says, What made you unhappy.....

I don't think it's off the schools grounds and responsibility, with the bullying laws and all, if it's something that happened on school grounds and carries onto the street, the school is responsible.

Did not happen this afternoon. Mrs says she thinks its over. I will not get it anymore. I just do not think they were in my vicinity and it will happen. To go with this thread, It makes me unhappy that we have been discussing them in our household.

On 25/01/2017 at 10:55 PM, BledZabbath said:

My boss is making work with chemicals I have reactions to, it makes me feel sick, despite me telling him and the Plant Manager, he thinks I'm faking it.

I might have to walk off my job tomorrow.

Are you in a Union, if not why not. Go and see you Union Rep. ALL workers should belong to a Union. What your Boss is doing must be illegal. Are you provided with suitable protection for dealing with hazardous substances, if not ,you should be. Stand up for your rights....

Edited by JTM

When i was going into a shop, 2 women were struggling with the door. 1 was clearly blind. I stepped to one side and was opening the door. Then the woman on the till had a right go at me saying, Oh she is blind. I said i think it was clear i was trying to help, Not just barge my way in. Still think people take one look at you and think you are scum.

8 hours ago, craigled said:

When i was going into a shop, 2 women were struggling with the door. 1 was clearly blind. I stepped to one side and was opening the door. Then the woman on the till had a right go at me saying, Oh she is blind. I said i think it was clear i was trying to help, Not just barge my way in. Still think people take one look at you and think you are scum.

That's horrible, Craig! I'm sorry that you had to go through that! Just when you know that you're only trying to be helpful, people misinterpret your actions and judge you! Such societal complexities can be so frustrating! Anyway, since second woman was being unreasonably judgmental, just think to yourself that it is her problem and not yours. I mean after all, you needn't have helped the blind lady, but you still did and if some people just can't see that, well, that's their problem! Don't give it a second thought! 

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

That's horrible, Craig! I'm sorry that you had to go through that! Just when you know that you're only trying to be helpful, people misinterpret your actions and judge you! Such societal complexities can be so frustrating! Anyway, since second woman was being unreasonably judgmental, just think to yourself that it is her problem and not yours. I mean after all, you needn't have helped the blind lady, but you still did and if some people just can't see that, well, that's their problem! Don't give it a second thought! 

Sounds like the woman at the till was actually the Blind person.

19 hours ago, JTM said:

Are you in a Union, if not why not. Go and see you Union Rep. ALL workers should belong to a Union. What your Boss is doing must be illegal. Are you provided with suitable protection for dealing with hazardous substances, if not ,you should be. Stand up for your rights....

No I'm not in a Union, this job does not have one. They don't have proper personal protection equipment for this chemical, I spoke to the Plant manager and he told me if I didn't want to go in where the chemical is for me not to, which I didn't, he finished his sentence with, "I don't know what we are going to do with you " which I took as kind of a threat, but still didn't go work with it. There are other workers who get sick from working with it, but refuse to complain in fear they'll lose their job, they fire people at the drop of a hat where I work at.

2 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

No I'm not in a Union, this job does not have one. They don't have proper personal protection equipment for this chemical, I spoke to the Plant manager and he told me if I didn't want to go in where the chemical is for me not to, which I didn't, he finished his sentence with, "I don't know what we are going to do with you " which I took as kind of a threat, but still didn't go work with it. There are other workers who get sick from working with it, but refuse to complain in fear they'll lose their job, they fire people at the drop of a hat where I work at.

And people say we don't need unions anymore.

Good luck!

We are so fucked.  None of the "moral majority" GOP will stand up against this.  Still no documentation of transference from his business.  Now all of this.  Meanwhile Iraq is talking about kicking Americans out - which means they'll become ISIS controlled and we will go fight yet another war there and "have another shot at taking their oil" as Trump said his first week in office.  We're so fucked in so many ways.  That is why I'm unhappy today. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hopefully less than 2, as in grow a pair....

If anyone isn't overly concerned with what has transpired over the past 7 days, then I a serious course on civics is in order.   But then again, that's over many heads who accept this.

Edited by Walter