What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Yeah. In other words, You worry for nothing. And things are not as bad as it seems. Someone is always worse off than yourself. I am sick of the same car of idiotic females shouting abuse still when i am on the School run. Police have said they arent doing anything about it at this stage, School arent either. Because it is not on site. So we live in a society where it is ok to be abused when you are going about your normal business. I know i have already moaned about it on here previously. Just ridiculous.

My Mrs thinks it could be because the way i look. With a younger persons (as she puts it) coat on. A zip-up with hood. And more often than not, A band t-shirt on. IE Zep, Maiden, Metallica. If not them i tend to have a Sports team top on. It should not happen though. But looks as though it is for that reason BledZabbath, Hatecrime.

2 hours ago, craigled said:

My Mrs thinks it could be because the way i look. With a younger persons (as she puts it) coat on. A zip-up with hood. And more often than not, A band t-shirt on. IE Zep, Maiden, Metallica. If not them i tend to have a Sports team top on. It should not happen though. But looks as though it is for that reason BledZabbath, Hatecrime.

I was just joking about the hippy part, that's nuts craigled, have you spoken to their mother?

You described the way I mostly dress.

17 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

I was just joking about the hippy part, that's nuts craigled, have you spoken to their mother?

You described the way I mostly dress.

Yes. Got into a stupid debate and laughed at. They made out i could not take a joke.

2 minutes ago, craigled said:

No. Did not say why. I said i do not know you. You must know me and have a reason for doing this. They just said i cannot take a joke and laughed big time. Not got to the bottom of it myself yet. School and Cops are doing nothing about it.

I guess the best thing would be to ignore them. I'm surprised that the school staff won't talk to the girls, and threaten them with disciplinary action if they continue. That wouldn't swing here.

No its 2 mothers. 1 teenager. They pick up a boy from the Primary School. I have told the School who the lad is. So they should say, I want to speak to the 2 women. But no. They cannot do anything, They say. I will really have to ignore. I am thinking of putting headphones in on the way. But my only prob with that is, Will they give up, Thinking i cannot hear. Or will they do something else to get my attention. It took me ages to question them, Now i wish i hadnt. Ignoring is my only option. No one will help.

13 minutes ago, craigled said:

No its 2 mothers. 1 teenager. They pick up a boy from the Primary School. I have told the School who the lad is. So they should say, I want to speak to the 2 women. But no. They cannot do anything, They say. I will really have to ignore. I am thinking of putting headphones in on the way. But my only prob with that is, Will they give up, Thinking i cannot hear. Or will they do something else to get my attention. It took me ages to question them, Now i wish i hadnt. Ignoring is my only option. No one will help.

That sounds immature of the mothers to be doing this and the example they're setting for the teenage boy. What is their reason for doing this, did they tell why they are doing this shouting at you?

No. Either the girl does not like my eldest. Or they just do not like the way i look. I suppose they could have started it off as a laugh. If so, As soon as i approached them they should and would have said sorry. I am going to get over it. My Mrs is sick of me going on. Hopefully i can start filling the happy thread on this forum up.

5 minutes ago, craigled said:

No. Either the girl does not like my eldest. Or they just do not like the way i look. I suppose they could have started it off as a laugh. If so, As soon as i approached them they should and would have said sorry. I am going to get over it. My Mrs is sick of me going on. Hopefully i can start filling the happy thread on this forum up.

I thought you spoke to them? I would've asked why are they doing this and told them if they don't stop, I'm going to bash both their heads in with a baseball bat till their brains splatter all over the concrete while their teenage boy witnesses it. 

I bet you then they'll stop.

They was not bothered in the slightest when i was getting all angry. Seemed to enjoy it. They would really deserve to have what you describe happen to them. I am not going to do it though. Not getting punished for actions like that. Or damage to owt of theirs. I am going to stop talking about them. I have done far too much of that everywhere tbh.

1 minute ago, craigled said:

They was not bothered in the slightest when i was getting all angry. Seemed to enjoy it. They would really deserve to have what you describe happen to them. I am not going to do it though. Not getting punished for actions like that. Or damage to owt of theirs. I am going to stop talking about them. I have done far too much of that everywhere tbh.

Did you ask them why they're doing this, and did they answer you? I'm trying to make sense of this.

When i asked in a polite, Why are you doing this ?. I do not know you way they just started taking the mick. You will not make any sense of it. None of my household have. I will not get any grief today. My girl is at a after School event. Their kid is not doing it.

1 hour ago, craigled said:

When i asked in a polite, Why are you doing this ?. I do not know you way they just started taking the mick. You will not make any sense of it. None of my household have. I will not get any grief today. My girl is at a after School event. Their kid is not doing it.

I don't understand your expression, taking the mick? 

3 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

I don't understand your expression, taking the mick? 

Taking the ''Mick'' = Mocking, insulting. also known as taking the ''piss', hurting someones feeling etc etc...

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Taking the ''Mick'' = Mocking, insulting. also known as taking the ''piss', hurting someones feeling etc etc...

Thanks for explaining that to me JTM, that must be an English expression.

@craigled I'm sorry about your situation, I can underdstand the frustration and wish I could help you, I hope it helps you venting here and telling us about it craigled.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to the bottom of what their problem is, They are friends with our former neighbours who quite frankly are scum. Nobody likes them. I saw them all chatting away and put 2 and 2 together. I do not see them much now. When i do they still do it. I ignore. With what they do in their lives, This is not saying much but, I am a waaaaay better person than any of them.

8 hours ago, craigled said:

Finally got to the bottom of what their problem is, They are friends with our former neighbours who quite frankly are scum. Nobody likes them. I saw them all chatting away and put 2 and 2 together. I do not see them much now. When i do they still do it. I ignore. With what they do in their lives, This is not saying much but, I am a waaaaay better person than any of them.

Sometimes it's easier to just keep to yourself instead of dealing with people.