What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

On 2/28/2017 at 10:11 AM, craigled said:

Finally got to the bottom of what their problem is, They are friends with our former neighbours who quite frankly are scum. Nobody likes them. I saw them all chatting away and put 2 and 2 together. I do not see them much now. When i do they still do it. I ignore. With what they do in their lives, This is not saying much but, I am a waaaaay better person than any of them.

You're a good guy Craigled, kudos to you man!

15 hours ago, craigled said:

You are a good guy too. All the people on here are top people as well. I wish we could all live in the same neighbourhood.

Thank you for the kind words Craigled, that would be cool being neighbors.

11 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Hope they don't lose the one I mailed today;)

They better not, CP! I am getting tired of the vagaries of these goons!

I mailed this package for a friend last Saturday (on priority, that too!) and now, that package has been misdirected to the wrong facility! To make things worse, this is the second time that the delivery date has been changed! Can't those idiots even read while sorting packages out?!

On 3/8/2017 at 10:11 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

One word: Fedex

I wish I could kill those buggers who misdirected my package!! :mad:

Hey there...no worries it was sorted out all right in the end.

4 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Just found out that a dear relative of mine is going through a deep depression and even attempted suicide a few weeks ago. She's been going through a lot (financial problems, marriage problems) and it pains me to see her like this.

Is she on meds for depression? She'll need a good support network of friends and family with her best interests at heart. Good luck.

Is Res still banned? That has me unhappy.

9 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Just found out that a dear relative of mine is going through a deep depression and even attempted suicide a few weeks ago. She's been going through a lot (financial problems, marriage problems) and it pains me to see her like this.

I know how that feels ZepHead315, been through it myself, going through some of it now.

I hope the best for her and hope she pulls through, she has to be strong.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Is she on meds for depression? She'll need a good support network of friends and family with her best interests at heart. Good luck.

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Sorry to hear that! :( 

3 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

I know how that feels ZepHead315, been through it myself, going through some of it now.

Thank you all for the support! It really means a lot.

I'm not sure what meds (if any) she is on. She lives all the way across the country so we're getting details from her brother. She is currently in a psychiatric ward in a hospital. I'm still trying to process all of this. I've had depression myself (thankfully I'm in a much better place mentally now) and when you're in that abyss, it's hard to get out. For now, all I can do is hope and keep her in my thoughts. BledZabbath, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bit of it too. Stay strong, man!

14 hours ago, Strider said:

Is Res still banned? That has me unhappy.

What happened? I know he got involved in a spat with SAJ and others in the Random Thoughts thread. Is that why he's banned or is it something else?

2 hours ago, craigled said:

I hope she gets through it. I have had big problems myself. I am not set out to be a happy person. I have not really been suicidal, Just really,really down. So maybe i do not know enough. Anyway- Best wishes to the woman.

I didn't see your post until now. Thanks Craig! Appreciate the support. Hope you're feeling better too!

On 3/11/2017 at 9:07 PM, ZepHead315 said:

14 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

7 hours ago, craigled said:

I hope she gets through it. I have had big problems myself. I am not set out to be a happy person. I have not really been suicidal, Just really,really down. So maybe i do not know enough. Anyway- Best wishes to the woman.

Best wishes to all of you! Stay positive!

Edited by luvlz2

Got into a huge fight with my parents. I really regret even talking to them now and sharing things about my life, with them. No more. This is the last time. I rather be on my own. I neither want their advice nor their incredibly hurtful words, anymore. Just want to be left alone. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

1 hour ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Got into a huge fight with my parents. I really regret even talking to them now and sharing things about my life, with them. No more. This is the last time. I rather be on my own. I neither want their advice nor their incredibly hurtful words, anymore. Just want to be left alone. 

Time to fly Kiwi ? 

Res still banned. You bet

Ooh i hate it when i have rows with my family members. It happens far to often tbh. I always say, The longer ago that it happened, Means one is getting nearer. Think it is part and parcel of life. If it gets too much,too often, Something needs doing.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:00 PM, ZepHead315 said:

Thank you all for the support! It really means a lot.

I'm not sure what meds (if any) she is on. She lives all the way across the country so we're getting details from her brother. She is currently in a psychiatric ward in a hospital. I'm still trying to process all of this. I've had depression myself (thankfully I'm in a much better place mentally now) and when you're in that abyss, it's hard to get out. For now, all I can do is hope and keep her in my thoughts. BledZabbath, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bit of it too. Stay strong, man!

What happened? I know he got involved in a spat with SAJ and others in the Random Thoughts thread. Is that why he's banned or is it something else?

Please keep us informed on how your friend is doing, and thank you for the well wishes, sometimes it's hard but I keep going.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, luvlz2 said:

Best wishes to all of you! Stay positive!

Thank you luvlz2.

Just received an update:

She is out of the hospital and back at her house. Her brother is going to be staying with her for a little while to look after her. They both spoke with my dad on the phone earlier today. He said she sounded a bit more reserved than usual. This could be due to her still being depressed, or it could be embarrassment (she just found out that we know about her suicide attempt). She admitted, in her own words, that it was a stupid thing to do, and that she will be going into therapy starting next week.

In fact, she seems to be doing so much better that her brother questioned why he even bothered going there at all. I told my dad to call her brother again tonight and tell him to continue to be cautious. I've heard that in some cases people who are suicidal seem to be improving in the final days before they actually kill themselves (because, in their minds, they know the pain will be over soon). He should keep this in mind in case she is putting on a facade. Hopefully, she is genuinely doing better and will continue to improve. All I can continue to do is hope and keep her in my thoughts. In short, we're not out of the woods yet, but we're hoping we're at least one step closer.

14 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Just received an update:

She is out of the hospital and back at her house. Her brother is going to be staying with her for a little while to look after her. They both spoke with my dad on the phone earlier today. He said she sounded a bit more reserved than usual. This could be due to her still being depressed, or it could be embarrassment (she just found out that we know about her suicide attempt). She admitted, in her own words, that it was a stupid thing to do, and that she will be going into therapy starting next week.

In fact, she seems to be doing so much better that her brother questioned why he even bothered going there at all. I told my dad to call her brother again tonight and tell him to continue to be cautious. I've heard that in some cases people who are suicidal seem to be improving in the final days before they actually kill themselves (because, in their minds, they know the pain will be over soon). He should keep this in mind in case she is putting on a facade. Hopefully, she is genuinely doing better and will continue to improve. All I can continue to do is hope and keep her in my thoughts. In short, we're not out of the woods yet, but we're hoping we're at least one step closer.

Her brother should stay with her for awhile, let her know she has people there for her who love and care about her, that these things and feelings are only a passing moment and that life is so much more and worth living.

My thoughts are with her ZepHead315, though I don't know her name I will say a prayer for her tonight.

5 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Her brother should stay with her for awhile, let her know she has people there for her who love and care about her, that these things and feelings are only a passing moment and that life is so much more and worth living.

My thoughts are with her ZepHead315, though I don't know her name I will say a prayer for her tonight.

Thank you for that, BledZabbath! I really appreciate it! :)