What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

3 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Oh dear, Kiwi, what a terrible time of year to be sick!  As if there is a good time, right!?  Happy to hear that everyone is on the mend. :) 

Thanks, Debbie! :) 

My family and I visited the doctor today and things seem to be getting better.

Sucks to be ill during Christmas, but I am hoping that the New Year will be pleasant and uneventful. 

Hope you and your family are having a lovely and memorable Christmas! :friends::santa: 

On 12/25/2016 at 9:19 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Debbie! :) 

My family and I visited the doctor today and things seem to be getting better.

Sucks to be ill during Christmas, but I am hoping that the New Year will be pleasant and uneventful. 

Hope you and your family are having a lovely and memorable Christmas! :friends::santa: 

Thank you, Kiwi!  I remember being very sick at Christmas time one year, and it was the worst!  I bet you will be in good form for the New Year.  Celebrate well, my friend. :toast: 

Christmas with the family was very nice.  Having all of the family together gets harder as all the kids are grown, so I am very thankful that we were all together this year.   I hope your day was enjoyable as well!

:friends: 

It was sad for me today to see a mother allow her daughter on the bus to cuss at a older man who was confused about which bus he was on. This younger little bitch around 13 called the older gentleman some cuss word in spanish for taking to much time and her mother who was at least 40 years old just sat there and said nothing. I stared at them both for about two miles and the younger bitch just kept saying to me "what, what".  I said your  mother should be ashamed of you.

Carrie Fisher, George S. Irving...and now Richard Adams! :o:(

The Annus Horribilis continues. What makes it worse is that so many great artists and touchstones of my life have died this year and yet, that piece of shit David Icke is still alive.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

2 different friends of mine had heart attacks today, one got 3 stents and the other I will find out tomorrow.

Very sorry to read this luvlz2.  Prayers they both make it through alright.

8 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Wishing your friends a speedy recovery,  luvlz2....

7 hours ago, craigled said:

Yeah. I hope things work out ok too.

Sincere thanks guys.

My one friend got 2 stents put in like I mentioned, I talked to him today,  He is back home and is doing fine.

My other friend, Kristi, who is the live-in girlfriend of 5 plus years of Sean, who has been my best friend since the early 80s is not doing well. She was readmitted to intensive care today, her blood pressure was sky high. The left side of her body is gone and she will have to learn to talk again Sean told me. She had an MRI done today and will get more info tomorrow. Her mom passed away last month quickly from the same thing. I hope she pulls through this okay.

I live in a old apartment building that has seen better days. I like the landlord but she is not keeping things up. The apartment above me has has some plumbing issues and I have had some backup which are gross but there has been this black stuff seeping behind my kitchen counter. Finally the landlady got a real plumber not her usual drunk handyman and he had to open up the wall. FULL OF MOLD and some sludge stuff. the plumber told me the apartment upstairs is worse with mold in a lot of areas.  He said this need a special cleanup but the landlady is trying to find a cheaper work around. I now fear for my health but I dont have many options to move. I may have made a mistake but I called the city to ask questions and I gave the adress. Now the landlady is mad at me because the inspector may 'red tag" 4 apartments in the building there may be more. The city guy said I could call a county phone number for relocation assistance if the landlady would help relocate. Now Im really screwed I think. there is another two bedroom unit on the other side of the building vacant but it costs way more money then i can afford but two other single people who may need to move said to the landlady maybe we can all go there for how long it takes to fix the apartments but she said no way she doesnt want us messing it up because it has fresh paint and she is ready to rent it. how screwed it that?

I dont know what to do and I dont know if I can even get my furniture out of the apartment. I may have to move toninght who knows. I will keep you guys posted. Sucks

Edited by kipper

On 1/10/2017 at 1:05 PM, kipper said:

I dont know what to do and I dont know if I can even get my furniture out of the apartment. I may have to move toninght who knows. I will keep you guys posted. Sucks

I swore I would never live in another apartment building.

Had to put my truck in the shop today for a new radiator, hoses, belts and thermostat. $580. That sucks too. :(

SAD is really kicking in. The dark dreary months of winter are having it's usual affect. Gloomy, grey depressing weather, dark nights and even darker mornings are adding to my malaise. Can't get on the golf course, battling the cold and wet on my bike for my exercise just makes matters worse. Still on a positive note we are flying to The Canary Islands in 4 weeks for a fix of sun.B)

A family car full of people keep shouting out of the window abuse to me. This is when i go on the School run. Been going on for a few weeks overall. So today as they parked the car i asked what it was all about. I have made the situation get worse. I cannot understand how a parent would allow their daughter to shout at a 40 year old man. And worse still, Near a primary School. No wonder the World is full of bad people when there are Parents and off spring working in harmony to abuse someone. The reason for it all is not known, Could be something to do with other family members or they simply do not like the way i look or act. If its the latter. I am fine with that. I am proud that i am clean and not scruffy. They are the saddos not me. What has done my head in though is the fact that our household discussed it for a good hour. No more time being wasted on them from now.

Edited by craigled
typo

10 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

SAD is really kicking in. The dark dreary months of winter are having it's usual affect. Gloomy, grey depressing weather, dark nights and even darker mornings are adding to my malaise. Can't get on the golf course, battling the cold and wet on my bike for my exercise just makes matters worse. Still on a positive note we are flying to The Canary Islands in 4 weeks for a fix of sun.B)

That's what I like about you, always looking towards the positive.  I remember living up north this time of the year - no thanks!