Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Rover

What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

4,037 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Sorry to hear that  geekfreak hope he or she is okay.

yes she`s in hospital now getting the help she so needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geekfreak said:

yes she`s in hospital now getting the help she so needs.

Glad to hear that geekfreak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MAKE A DECISION AND STICK WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

end of rant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Walter said:

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MAKE A DECISION AND STICK WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

end of rant...

I sure do admire your avatar Walter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I sure do admire your avatar Walter.

Thanks brotha.  He is a piece of shit.  You know what I'm referring too. ✌🏻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, BledZabbath said:

Glad to hear that geekfreak.

me too dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My internet connection is the worst it has ever been. I've been disconnected multiple times for no reason and I have to keep on refreshing pages almost constantly. It took me about 15 minutes just to download one song. This really sucks! :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going down the isle of a store and seeing all of these Father's Day cards. This is the first year...    

I sure do miss my Dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Going down the isle of a store and seeing all of these Father's Day cards. This is the first year...    

I sure do miss my Dad.

Hang in there man! I dealt with several family tragedies a few years ago, so I kinda understand how you're feeling. Sending thoughts your way! :console2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 8:23 PM, Walter said:

Thanks brotha.  He is a piece of shit.  You know what I'm referring too. ✌🏻

 

lol +1 :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2017 at 3:32 AM, ZepHead315 said:

My internet connection is the worst it has ever been. I've been disconnected multiple times for no reason and I have to keep on refreshing pages almost constantly. It took me about 15 minutes just to download one song. This really sucks! :mad:

Fifteen minutes !!!!, in the mid nineties it sometimes took nearly two hours to download a three minute song nowadays I can get a two hour show in less than two minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

un-happy yous me yes wishing differently  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now