FOR YOUR LIFE

zoso

according to Page, this is one of the surprise songs they have been working on.

Do you mean that they've been working on performing this live, or do you mean just a completely new song? Because there's already a Led Zeppelin song called For Your Life. :P

Do you mean that they've been working on performing this live, or do you mean just a completely new song? Because there's already a Led Zeppelin song called For Your Life. :P

Not "brand new"... Just a song from the catalog that they have never performed Live....

I'm going with In The Light

working on the "presence" song for the 12/10 show

It will be heavily bootlegged. So even if there isn't an official release, you'll get to hear it, probably in good quality too.

Well, if any quality, I would have it the same quality as HTWWW, 'cause man... that was lifechanging.

I have a feeling the O2 show will determine if the boys tour. If Page & Plant feel there not able to perform to LED ZEP standards they wont do it. Nobody wants to see Plant & page miss notes and sound terrible. Im so pumped for this show, I hope it goes well.

Let's just hope Page's pinky heals.

ahhh, screw that. hell, he played the '75 tour with a broken ring finger, and that's much more vital to guitar playing than the damn pinky!
Hahaha, good point! At least he hasn't got a "Tommi Iommi" disfigurement. :lol:

Archived