Quotes

albionremain

Um, I'm gonna say Jimmy

It was said by Robert Plant.

Here's another quote...guess who said it and as a bonus, when (the year):

"I don't sit in a hotel tormented between gigs. I have a laugh, and the music reflects exactly what I've got to say and think and feel. So sometimes it's trivial, ridiculous and parodying, but most of the time it's an extension of my limited art".

It was said by Robert Plant.

Here's another quote...guess who said it and as a bonus, when (the year):

"I don't sit in a hotel tormented between gigs. I have a laugh, and the music reflects exactly what I've got to say and think and feel. So sometimes it's trivial, ridiculous and parodying, but most of the time it's an extension of my limited art".

I'm torn between Jimmy and Robert - I'll say Robert. Haven't a clue the year though.

Who said this and as a bonus, what year?

"Sure, I still listen to all the old records. Physical Graffiti is probably my favorite, although I'm quite taken by Presence, as well. But I listen to all of it fairly often. When the band first broke up that's all I'd do".

Who said this and as a bonus, what year?

"Sure, I still listen to all the old records. Physical Graffiti is probably my favorite, although I'm quite taken by Presence, as well. But I listen to all of it fairly often. When the band first broke up that's all I'd do".

Peter Grant 1992

I think this one is fairly simple...Who/Year?

"We're sick and tired of seeing photos in the papers that don't include Bonzo and Jonesy. This is a four-person band and I don't want this happening any-more. It's not on."

I think this one is fairly simple...Who/Year?

"We're sick and tired of seeing photos in the papers that don't include Bonzo and Jonesy. This is a four-person band and I don't want this happening any-more. It's not on."

I'm going to guess Robert Plant in 1973. By the way, where is the quote from? Have not

seen this one before.

I'm guessing Robert. Kinda sounds like him.

Edit to say no clue on the year, but I'm guessing 68-80ish

The Answer: Jimmy Page addressing the very nervous Danny Goldberg, one afternoon, Chicago 1973 Tour - To Danny Goldberg

Here is the excerpt:

One afternoon in Chicago on the 1973 Zeppelin tour a very stern Peter Grant summoned me to his suite, a fairly unusual and nerve-wracking occurrence. My stomach knotted up when I found all four members of the band seated on the couches in the living room, while the omnipresent Richard Cole stood menacingly. Peter raised his considerable bulk up from his armchair and handed me that day's Chicago Sun-Times with a review and a photo that showed Robert singing, Jimmy playing the guitar standing next to him. "The boys have something they want to talk to you about," he growled."

not edited for spelling......

Archived