Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Robert Plant crew set up for the gig in Carcassonne. Watch in wonder and awe as the gear has to been craned over the walls :wall:

Hats off to th roadies :notworthy:

Aaaa...That bring's back some old memory's Deb's! Well, I never did a show in a Medieval (or what ever century that place was built) setting, I do remember some difficult load in's and load out's!

I like watching this sort of stuff! What can I say, Modern Marvel's is one of my favorite TV show's! :)

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

I am so jealous of anyone at the O2

Interesting radio interview

Carol Miller calls into The Jim Kerr Rock & Roll Morning Show on Q104.3FM in New York City to report on her experience at the Ahmet Ertegün Zeppelin tribute/reunion concert in the UK.

For Your Life

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_pGC80PCc

Edited by Deborah J

Great stuff to see! The only down side is that now that it's been plastered all over YouTube they are no longer rare or even collectible's.

Well, maybe if you have the original format copies in mint condition, that would be a rare collector's prize. But there is so much info out there it make's it less (in my honest opinion) a valuable idem.

What do you guy's think?

Great stuff to see! The only down side is that now that it's been plastered all over YouTube they are no longer rare or even collectible's.

Well, maybe if you have the original format copies in mint condition, that would be a rare collector's prize. But there is so much info out there it make's it less (in my honest opinion) a valuable idem.

What do you guy's think?

Hello BLD!

You know how much I love the music of this band. I will not buy any bootleg (nothing against anyone who does :)) I think to own the albums or the rare recordings that are blessed by the band, for me, makes me appreciate what I do have. I will continue to purchase anything of theirs that they want out there. I buy it because I love it, not for the value it is down the road.

You tube in a good way, allows the younger fans to get a better perspective of their music. To me that's a great thing.

Just my thoughts :peace: