Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Hi Jahfin!

^^I know, I miss this as well. It would be great if you could upload some that you have:-)

Roy Wood - Keep your hands on the wheel - Features John Bonham and Carl Wayne

I remember finding this album in the budget bin and buying it just because I saw Bonham's name listed in the liner notes.

I had never heard this before until earlier this evening when Meg Griffin played it as part of her Undercover set on XM's Deep Tracks channel. She followed it up with Dread Zeppelin "Heartbreaker (At the End of Lonely Street)"> Stan Freberg "Heartbreak Hotel"> Elvis Presley "Hound Dog".

For anyone that may be interested, this recording originally appeared on this album which was released in 1999:

51556E6H7HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Jahfin

Great rendition of Chris Cornell performing Thank You on Howard Stern's show last week. Some commentary by Chris and Howard follows. This is from Cornell's recently released albums of covers, also including John Lennon's, Imagine.

Edited by SuperDave

Wow, thanks for posting this! I hadn't seen this one before, but I liked it very much. Especially the intro and that part of "Carouselambra" are surprising and amazing.

I agree. Possibly the best may be from Glastonbury in '95.

Edited by SuperDave

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a die-hard fan of the Mighty Led Zeppelin for over 25 years now. I have collected over 100 bootlegs albums and cd's, read almost every book about the band, seen the Firm (once 1), the Jason Bonham band (1), John Paul Jones solo (3), solo Robert Plant (12) , Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes (3) and Page/Plant (10). Like most of you, I consider myself to be one of the most hard-core fans around. I am 38 years old. However, with the advent of the internet, especially YouTube and this awesome website , I have researched and heard Led Zeppelin and hundreds of Led Zeppelin related (solo and otherwise) songs that I thought I would never ever hear. YouTube has a vast selection of these precious gems. A few examples: John Paul Jones' first solo single "Baja" and "A Foggy Day in Vietnam". I have never heard these 2 songs by Jonesy until just recently. And one I just recently discovered. Jimmy Page playing "Domino" and "Dazed and Confused" (live 1999) at the Net Aid concert in New York. And the so-called early 80's project XYZ. Of course there are hundreds of other "gems" on YouTube related to Led Zeppelin. Just type in Led Zeppelin= Jimmy Page-Robert Plant-John Paul Jones-John Bonham Any particular favorites you have come across on YouTube that you cares to share with us- the Loyal Led Zeppelin fans.

lzzoso, you and I share alot in common when it comes to Zeppelin and things related from what your post reads. I am also the same age as you. I've been an avid Zeppelin fan for many many years, and the first time I heard them, I was hooked and still am. I was turned on to them when I was about 14. Here you will find many gems, news, stories, shared links, etc. It is a valuable source of information on the greatest rock band in the world. Alot of the youtube links are probably may already be a double and triple post since people post things all the time in several different threads, so I wont post a link for you at the moment. I just wanted to welcome you and to forum and hope you enjoy your time here.

Edited by Rock Historian

lzzoso, you and I share alot in common when it comes to Zeppelin and things related from what your post reads. I am also the same age as you. I've been an avid Zeppelin fan for many many years, and the first time I heard them, I was hooked and still am. I was turned on to them when I was about 14. Here you will find many gems, news, stories, shared links, etc. It is a valuable source of information on the greatest rock band in the world. Alot of the youtube links are probably may already be a double and triple post since people post things all the time in several different threads, so I wont post a link for you at the moment. I just wanted to welcome you and to forum and hope you enjoy your time here.

lzzoso was banned but if I'm not mistaken, he's back under a new name (imagine that).