Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

So many serious threads here, I thought that this will brighten up anyone's day.

Folks, any worries about the future of humanity can be allayed by this adorably wonderful little video from Italy showing a little kid who frowns at hearing pop music and turns into a excited happy child upon hearing Zeppelin's WLL. Just so sweet it's soooo cute. Watch the whole thing - the fella goes crazy during the psychedelic breakdown part. :)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7apWU-GOS2Q?rel=0

Edited by Triplet Kick

The video is complete BS but it is very well done editing-wise (the graphics are amazing). You get a feeling the editor or producer was a Zeppelin fan since they used some unpublished music and the looping Kashmir track is a nice touch. The message is dumb though, and obviously some of the info is complete fiction.

How was this a religious channel? They only uploaded these cursed videos and subscribed to a bunch of rap stations as far as I could see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four pieces of stupid (among the many) stand for me in particular during the video:

In what sense are the deaths of Plant's son and Bonham a curse on Page? Shouldn't a curse on you kill you? Everyone knows people who have had untimely deaths after all.

At what point did heroin become the reason Zeppelin disbanded?

Magic symbols? Really?

How is it that Satan is always credited with writing Stairway when the song has a positive message? In what religion is the devil a good guy?

Magic symbols? Really?

How is it that Satan is always credited with writing Stairway when the song has a positive message? In what religion is the devil a good guy?

Yes, each of their symbols was taken from an old magic book..

The song has a very strong pagan message.. and features main veiled references to Satan.. also, there's the whole "someone wrote it for me" story..

Edited by backinthezeppelin

Yes, each of their symbols was taken from an old magic book..

The song has a very strong pagan message.. and features main veiled references to Satan.. also, there's the whole "someone wrote it for me" story..

Personally I wouldn't regard astrological and ancient religious symbols as "magical." I guess I could see how someone could take that opinion but it sounded goofy hearing them called magic symbols in the video.

Could you give us the examples of the pagan messages and satanic references?

How was this a religious channel? They only uploaded these cursed videos and subscribed to a bunch of rap stations as far as I could see.

I got this off Scott Webb's channel and all that guy does is post videos of how rock music is Satanic. His examples are lame (Jim Morrison, etc.)

http://youtu.be/EoBfpP4pMRk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four pieces of stupid (among the many) stand for me in particular during the video:

In what sense are the deaths of Plant's son and Bonham a curse on Page? Shouldn't a curse on you kill you? Everyone knows people who have had untimely deaths after all.

At what point did heroin become the reason Zeppelin disbanded?

Magic symbols? Really?

In the religion of "Satanism/and or Black Magic" the Devil/Satan/Lucifer is always perceived as the Good Guy.

From what I know (and I admit it is not that much concerning Satan), Lucifer was Gods second in command, "Gods" right hand man (so to speak). Lucifer/Satan was a Beautiful figure and the maker of Beautiful Music. However, Lucifer was also very greedy and wanted to take over and Usurp Gods role as Supreme Being.

There was a revolt or rebellion on the part of Lucifer between His disciples and Gods disciples. As we all know, God was the Victor and thus cast down Lucifer/Satan/Devil to to the underworld.

Although this was a major defeat for Lucifer, it still did not prevent Him from making new disciples for Himself. God Rules from above and Satan Rules from below.

"The Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World that He didn't exist".

God Rules from above and Satan Rules from below.

But wait isn't God is all powerful? scratch that, I don't care.

Satan is a literary construct to enable monotheism to deflect all of the bad things that happen onto another imaginary being they made up, and God can carry on getting the credit for when an old lady and her dog are pulled out of the rubble of a natural disaster that four hundred other people lost their lives in. It's a miracle!

This video gives one an overview of the evolution of nasty old Satan in the bible.

How about this? You wanna talk about Led Zeppelin and Rock and Roll History, this is about as Historic as it gets.

(Supposedly, the first ever live in concert version of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love"). I believe that it is. Please comment and Enjoy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...