Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Thanks Sam! That was freakin great!! I really like Mr. John Covach:-) Loved that STH is playing on the radio every second of everyday since it was released! :thumbsup:

A huge smile when I think back to first hearing them, going and buying those albums in an actual record store and getting to see them live back in those days (I really wished all of you could have). :yesnod:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is good. At the very beginning and throughout the backstage banter about the set list, Steven Tyler is Coked out of his mind. Steven can barely form a sentence. His mouth movements and posturing are a sure sign that he just did a few lines of awesome blow just before this. Look at Steven and how wired up he is at the .22 - .29 second mark. Too funny. Joe is also wired but at least he seems to be in charge. Which makes me wonder about Jimmy. I would surmise that Jimmy did a few before he emerges from behind the door to enter the room at around the .46 second mark, not as much as Mr. Tallarico.

Edited by kingzoso

I hope this on topic. I saw on utube where Jimmy Page had a 1958 Telecaster given to him by Jeff Beck. The original guitar was painted white when Jimmy got it. He put a homemade metallic pickguard on it and covered it with 7 mirrors before painting it and putting his famous Dragon motif on it. I am getting ready to build my first Guitar and want to do it in the style of the mirrored version but all of the pics I see aren't very clear so I can not get a good look at it...anyone know about this guitar? What is the mirror pattern? Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

"We made this record in early 1978 and were lucky enough to get Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin and their live sound engineer Beji LeFevre, to twiddle the knobs in the studio for us. Robert put all needles in the red which is why it sounds so raw! Also, we couldn't sing and you can hear Robert's high falsetto at the top end, trying to keep us lot in tune! Now, at last, a film has been put together by our friend James Snow, to visualise and capture what England was like in 1978 (thanks to Julian Temple!). Original copies of this record sell for over £150 on ebay, so here is a chance to see and hear what all the fuss is about!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...