'It Might Get Loud' Trailer

The Pagemeister

More detective work from the Moonmaid.

In the lower right side of the screen you see a relatively large black box with what looks like the "four symbols" on the spine.

9rrc3k.jpg

Now, admittedly, I don't know every box set that's out there, so I did a quick google search but didn't find anything that looks like this:

2qxond5.jpg

What is that? It looks magical...

It is opening in the US on the 14th from what it looks like. The offical web site only lists LA and New York, but other sites list that it is offically opening in the US also that day. I was trying to find out and looks like the the date has been pushed up! Yeah! :D

OH! So maybe that does mean that Boston would be that day, too??!! I guess we will know more closer to the time. :) Sooner is certainly better with me!!!!! :)

Sharon

In the lower right side of the screen you see a relatively large black box with what looks like the "four symbols" on the spine.

9rrc3k.jpg

Now, admittedly, I don't know every box set that's out there, so I did a quick google search but didn't find anything that looks like this:

2qxond5.jpg

Mr , Sherlock ...

I´TS A JIMMY PAGE´S HOME!....

Mr , Sherlock ...

I´TS A JIMMY PAGE´S HOME!....

Uh...yes...thank you.

To clarify...what is that black, symbol embossed, box-set-looking thing inside the record/cd room inside Jimmy Page's home? I want one, if it's available to the public.

Anyone recognize it?

9rrc3k.jpg

2qxond5.jpg

you are so observant!!!

at first i thought it may have been that book that pageangel had made for jimmy, but i dont think it quite looked like that, did it? and it would be in a library, not with his records i suppose.

yeah, i wonder what it could be?

you are so observant!!!

at first i thought it may have been that book that pageangel had made for jimmy, but i dont think it quite looked like that, did it? and it would be in a library, not with his records i suppose.

yeah, i wonder what it could be?

Thank you for replying S2Z (and for understanding the question :lol: ). I can't believe no one else cares what that is! It's mesmerizing, to me.

Thank you for replying S2Z (and for understanding the question :lol: ). I can't believe no one else cares what that is! It's mesmerizing, to me.

yeah, me too. i wonder if it is something that only the four guys had given to them ( and possibly grant ), something the record company had made up for them, like all the studio albums packaged together? that would be really cool to have.

yeah, me too. i wonder if it is something that only the four guys had given to them ( and possibly grant ), something the record company had made up for them, like all the studio albums packaged together? that would be really cool to have.

Me as well...Like all of you, anything I can get me hands on in regards to their music.

Another interview, very interesting. Though it seems Jimmy have no plan to join Jack on the stage...

But I think this will be the most exciting part of the whole thing.

JP: As far as new music, yeah, I've got some new music. There's sort of little tastes and shades of it in the documentary. Bits. It's just a question of actually doing it now. Actually getting a project that I've had in mind for a while. I've just got to go and do it. Don't want to tell anyone about it. But, yes, I've got a big project I'm working on.

new interview

Does anyone have a link to the music James wrote for the film?

Sorry to post again but I am anxious :)

One of the articles I read states "Jimmy Page wrote a new song for the film"

Has anyone heard this or have a sample of it?

Sorry to post again but I am anxious :)

One of the articles I read states "Jimmy Page wrote a new song for the film"

Has anyone heard this or have a sample of it?

You'll have to wait to see the film, methinks. I can tell you he plays a portion of it on the guitar-it's slow, kinda dark, very Jimmy Page.

movie-poster.jpg

From the Movie website http://www.itmightgetloud.com/info.html

You can also Sign Up For Site Update And News at that web address . . .

Who hasn't wanted to be a rock star, join a band or play electric guitar? Music resonates, moves and inspires us. Strummed through the fingers of The Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White, somehow it does more. Such is the premise of IT MIGHT GET LOUD, a new documentary conceived by producer Thomas Tull.

IT MIGHT GET LOUD isn't like any other rock'n roll documentary. Filmed through the eyes of three virtuosos from three different generations, audiences get up close and personal, discovering how a furniture upholsterer from Detroit, a studio musician and painter from London and a seventeen-year-old Dublin schoolboy, each used the electric guitar to develop their unique sound and rise to the pantheon of superstar. Rare discussions are provoked as we travel with Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White to influential locations of their pasts. Born from the experience is intimate access to the creative genesis of each legend, such as Link Wray's "Rumble's" searing impression upon Jimmy Page, who surprises audiences with an impromptu air guitar performance. But that's only the beginning.

While each guitarist describes his own musical rebellion, a rock'n roll summit is being arranged. Set on an empty soundstage, the musicians come together, crank up the amps and play. They also share their influences, swap stories, and teach each other songs. During the summit Page's double-neck guitar, The Edge's array of effects pedals and White's new mic, custom built into his guitar, go live. The musical journey is joined by visual grandeur too. We see the stone halls of Headley Grange where "Stairway to Heaven" was composed, visit a haunting Tennessee farmhouse where Jack White writes a song on-camera, and eavesdrop inside the dimly lit Dublin studio where The Edge lays down initial guitar tracks for U2's forthcoming single. The images, like the stories, will linger in the mind long after the reverb fades.

Another interview, very interesting. Though it seems Jimmy have no plan to join Jack on the stage...

But I think this will be the most exciting part of the whole thing.

new interview

Jimmy says in the interview:

"Actually getting a project that I've had in mind for a while. I've just got to go and do it. Don't want to tell anyone about it. But, yes, I've got a big project I'm working on."

I know he had new music in the film and there's been talk about a 'new project', but has he actually said it before now? 'Cause this would be pretty big news coming straight from Jimmy. And he called it a 'big' project. That's so encouraging. I just felt this whole year has been part of one big promotional effort ramping up to something 'big'. A new record or even a tour. OK, getting carried away. But, something's gotta be on its way .... this is so great! Thanks for posting.

Archived