"It Might Get Loud" - USA Schedule

sam_webmaster

It might get loud will be played on Monday 09.Nov.2009 at the Moviemento in Linz (austria)!!

and i will see it..i´m nervous like a schoolgirl (ha.i´m a schoolgirl).

for those who live there..say hello if you see me! :D how exciting!! B)

I saw it in Plano TX, and it was sooooooo inspiring. When ever Jimmy would speak it was like poetry, each word he spoke had incredible meaning. I was and the people around me were just in awe. My favorite part was the little 10 second thermin part toward the end. I can’t wait for this DVD.

I saw it in Plano TX, and it was sooooooo inspiring. When ever Jimmy would speak it was like poetry, each word he spoke had incredible meaning. I was and the people around me were just in awe. My favorite part was the little 10 second thermin part toward the end. I cant wait for this DVD.

I loved that! I can't either! :D

Rather ironically, it opened here the night before the U2 concert. I didn't really want to burn myself out in one weekend, but I just got around to seeing it yesterday. It's awesome! And for me still being partial newbie, I was like "Oh my God! I get to see inside Headly Grange!!" I must say, Jimmy, The Edge & Jack White may seem like a strange combonation, but they have chemistry. It has quite a few funny moments.

We were at the consession stand before the show started & I had on my Hermit/71 Tour hoodie like always & the old guy working the drink machine grinned at me & said "You've got on the right shirt to see that movie" :)

I agree that at first I had wondered about the combo of those 3, but after watching the movie (3 times! :) ), I have to say they picked a GREAT combination together. They all brought something good to the table.

I'll bet U2 was amazing!---what did you think of the concert??

Sharon

I agree that at first I had wondered about the combo of those 3, but after watching the movie (3 times! smile.gif ), I have to say they picked a GREAT combination together. They all brought something good to the table.

I'll bet U2 was amazing!---what did you think of the concert??

Sharon

Agreed!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sharon!

birthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif

OI guggenhiem, we have cinemas in London you know? it seems the only time ill get to watch it is on my United Airlines flight to LA at christmas! rubbish! i did see the White stripes docu last month at a cinema in Leicester Sq, no page though sob!

• 3 weeks later...

Even though this should be in the movie thread..I just wanted to draw attention that the movie has been at the Hyland in London Canada for about a week..I just noticed the ad yesterday in the paper..

The theatre is on Whancliffe South...the show dates listed in the paper were from Nov 20 up until Nov 26..I was busy last w'end but I may try very hard to see it tomorrow...there is a bus stike in London which makes it difficult to get around but hopefully some people saw it...the cinema is not downtown ....

Juliet

PS The website is http://www.hylandcinema.com/ It looks like there's just one more show before it closes..

Archived