"It Might Get Loud" - USA Schedule

sam_webmaster

Still no showtimes listed for the NYC premiere's. Since it's only six days away it makes me wonder if it's going to happen on Friday.

I sure do hope so. It's been a very lo-o-o-o-ng wait.

Followup:

It looks like it already got loud. There was a premiere showing on August 3. bummer it was not mentioned on this site.(that I noticed).

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/parties/fu...inewsid=6637292

WOOHOO! Less than a week to go and, even though I saw it back in June at the LA Film Fest, I can't wait to see it again...this time without the distraction of Jimmy Page being in the audience, haha!

Got my ticket for the midnight screening Thursday at the Arclight in Hollywood.

I especially want to see that part where....NO! I am not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it...this is the kind of movie where it is BEST not knowing in advance what you are going to see, so that the element of surprise and joy is all the more sweet!

Try not to watch the trailer or go on youtube...go into this fresh and not knowing a thing...it will be all the more fun to watch that way for you!

Still no showtimes listed for the NYC premiere's. Since it's only six days away it makes me wonder if it's going to happen on Friday.

I sure do hope so. It's been a very lo-o-o-o-ng wait.

I've been checking out the schedule for the Empire 25 in NYC, and so far on 8/14 they're only listing showtimes for 1 movie. I'm sure that a big multiplex like them is showing more than 1 movie that day (hey if they were smart they would have several screens showing IMGL that day), so I hope that as the day gets closer they will update the schedule.

I've been checking out the schedule for the Empire 25 in NYC, and so far on 8/14 they're only listing showtimes for 1 movie. I'm sure that a big multiplex like them is showing more than 1 movie that day (hey if they were smart they would have several screens showing IMGL that day), so I hope that as the day gets closer they will update the schedule.

Noticed the same thing. I like the idea of it being on several screens. didn't consider that.

I thought that by now the times would be listed and you could preorder tix. guess not. I'm driving from home to croton, the train to manhattan and then who knows what from the train station to the cinema. I hope it shows and there are now snags. Since it premiered on august 3 i doubt there will be a problem, but it just seems odd that they aren't listing any info about it.

Noticed the same thing. I like the idea of it being on several screens. didn't consider that.

I thought that by now the times would be listed and you could preorder tix. guess not. I'm driving from home to croton, the train to manhattan and then who knows what from the train station to the cinema. I hope it shows and there are now snags. Since it premiered on august 3 i doubt there will be a problem, but it just seems odd that they aren't listing any info about it.

For bigzepfan & others in the NYC area, AMC Empire 25 now has showtimes listed for IMGL starting on Friday: http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.a...e=8%2F15%2F2009

WOOHOO! Less than a week to go and, even though I saw it back in June at the LA Film Fest, I can't wait to see it again...this time without the distraction of Jimmy Page being in the audience, haha!

Got my ticket for the midnight screening Thursday at the Arclight in Hollywood.

I especially want to see that part where....NO! I am not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it...this is the kind of movie where it is BEST not knowing in advance what you are going to see, so that the element of surprise and joy is all the more sweet!

Try not to watch the trailer or go on youtube...go into this fresh and not knowing a thing...it will be all the more fun to watch that way for you!

I love going to the arclight hollywood though I don't go as often since the Landmark theatre opened in WLA. The movie will be opening at that theater this Friday for those who live on the westside and don't want to travel far. I think it's playing in other theatres locally but not sure. I too was at the screening and I want to see it again before it's released to DVD. :)

I am going to be front row and center tonight at midnight...well, technically 12:01 as that's the time the ticket says...at the Arclight Hollywood Theatre #13...if any other Zep board members are going feel free to stop by and say hello...maybe we can get drinks after and trade Zep stories?

Here are LA area theatres that are showing "It Might Get Loud"

Hollywood: Arclight Cinemas at Sunset & Vine

Thurs 8/13: 12:01am

Daily: 11:45am 2:15pm 5:35 8:15 10:45

Q & A with Director Davis Guggenheim Saturday 8/15 @ the Arclight after the 5:35pm show and introducing the 8:15pm show.

West Los Angeles: The Landmark at Pico & Westwood Blvds.

Fri: 12:25pm 2:50 5:15 7:40 10:30

Sat-Thurs: 12:25 2:50 5:15 7:40 10:00

Q & A with Davis Guggenheim Friday 8/14 @ The Landmark after the 7:40pm show and introducing the 10:30pm show.

Pasadena: Laemmle's Playhouse 7

Encino: Laemmle's Town Center 5

Irvine: Edwards University Town Center 6

I am going to be front row and center tonight at midnight...well, technically 12:01 as that's the time the ticket says...at the Arclight Hollywood Theatre #13...if any other Zep board members are going feel free to stop by and say hello...maybe we can get drinks after and trade Zep stories?

Here are LA area theatres that are showing "It Might Get Loud"

Hollywood: Arclight Cinemas at Sunset & Vine

Thurs 8/13: 12:01am

Daily: 11:45am 2:15pm 5:35 8:15 10:45

Q & A with Director Davis Guggenheim Saturday 8/15 @ the Arclight after the 5:35pm show and introducing the 8:15pm show.

West Los Angeles: The Landmark at Pico & Westwood Blvds.

Fri: 12:25pm 2:50 5:15 7:40 10:30

Sat-Thurs: 12:25 2:50 5:15 7:40 10:00

Q & A with Davis Guggenheim Friday 8/14 @ The Landmark after the 7:40pm show and introducing the 10:30pm show.

Pasadena: Laemmle's Playhouse 7

Encino: Laemmle's Town Center 5

Irvine: Edwards University Town Center 6

Have a great time!!, I am jealous in a good way. Going Sept 11th in Atlanta.

Hello, eveeybody! I hope this is the appropriate forum (I am terrible at guessing these things, not being much of an MB person)

BUT, for anyone interested, I finally posted my official review of the film. It was a very hard one to write, because as a fan I feel one way but as a film critic a different way.

http://www.buzzine.com/2009/08/it-might-get-loud-review/

Best,

Staci Layne

Hello, eveeybody! I hope this is the appropriate forum (I am terrible at guessing these things, not being much of an MB person)

BUT, for anyone interested, I finally posted my official review of the film. It was a very hard one to write, because as a fan I feel one way but as a film critic a different way.

Best,

Staci Layne

I'm going there now!

I'm going there now!

With 'extras' !!!

I saw it last night at the AMC 25 in NYC. It was most gratifying. Not only the Jimmy parts, but the entire film. Of course...I was partial to the Jimmy parts, LOL!

I had the feeling most people there were Zep fans, I heard a lot of murmurings and whisperings of 'Jimmy' and "Jimmy Page'. For some reason I thought people would lined up around the block (I reserved my tix a week ago online) but that wasn't the case. :unsure:

Best,

Staci Layne

Hi Staci!

Thanks for sharing. I am counting down to Sept 11th when it is in my area. I am only a fan and can be biased. While I really do like The Edge and Jack White.... in honesty my anticipation is mostly for Jimmy:-)

Archived