Taping the show

security will probably be pretty tight and I'm sure they are anticipating bootleggers.Someone no doubt will be stealth about......I hope :)

Indeed. We need ideally an excellent audience recording with soundboard qualities. Bootlegs these days are usually of excellent quality due to the gear available nowadays. U2's Vertigo tour was very well taped, as was David Gilmour's On An Island tour, and Iron Maiden's last tour....

A show of this importance MUST be documented for evermore.....

A DVD would be superb too, but the sound is always mixed/remastered etc. The pure raw audio is what true fans want, which is only really captured by either a live webcam stream or high quality bootleg recording. The DVD would no doubt only be released say, mid 2008, so that's a long time to wait....

100% agreed and my thanks ahead of time to anyone who has the guts and ingenuity to get through security and get this show recorded. I will forever be thankful :D
I was going to take my digital camera which allows me 40 mins of video....but im worried about being seen by the security! :(

Recording the show is pointless and a waste of time when we all know Zeppelin is going to record it live for audio CD anyway...I wouldn't bother...

So your saying you'll have zero interest in any of countless links to youtube footage which will be posted within hours of the performance?

Puh-leaze!

Archived