Do you want Zepp in an Arena near you?

Achilees limp

211 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a 2008 tour???

• Yes
    • No

Enough of the crap about is this Zepplin or not...If they had several MILLION requests for tickets for the O2 show and there is enough pressure from forums like this, the promoters will start seeing the dollars signs in their dreams.

Hey Jimmy, Robert , J.P.J. and Jr. get your bags packed, we want you in SoCal.

I'd need em to come to Kansas City…not everyone's first choice. And my parents probably wouldn't let me see them…but anyway, I would like them to tour, but not too majorly because ya know, they are getting older, no doubt about that, and it's not necessarily good for you to have all the pressure of a cramped together tour and all that.

I do not care where they are, If I tohught there was a remote chance of getting into the show in london I would travel for that alone. When It was Just Page/Plant95 saw em ALOT including 2nights at the garden in october(front row on my birthday). In 98? yes 8 shows. If Zep tours... My wife is NOT gonna be happy. For What its worth I want to see them In the Garden. Its among their fave venues top 3 I would say. Thats why Page/Plant Closed their tour there.

Nothing would please me more than to see Jimmy, Robert, John, and Jason hit the road and give the fans what they want. Especially us younger fans who have loved them but were born long after Bonzo passed on (1986). I say GO FOR IT! It's up to them and I support them with whatever decision they make.

I will do what ever I could to go, but if they came at least to Boston or even better to Cleavland, because my aunt in Ohio who saw in '73 at Madison Square Garden (the concert that wound up in the film) wants to come with me.

Yup!! Even one not so near. Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans or Baton Rouge would be great. I'd go so far as Oklahoma City or Memphis to see Zepp live. When I first heard the Bonnaroo rumor I was making plans to go...and if it turns out not to be a rumor (doubtful) I'll still go. It sucks-I was born 10 years too late!! :(

Why do the US fans feel that they deserve a tour? Are you all better than any other Zeppelin fans in the world?

I for one don't think we deserve a tour. It would be great to see them. I do agree with Jimmy tho, if they aren't going to do one at some point, it's a bit cruel to all their other fans who didn't get to go to O2.

I for one don't think we deserve a tour. It would be great to see them. I do agree with Jimmy tho, if they aren't going to do one at some point, it's a bit cruel to all their other fans who didn't get to go to O2.

Yes I agree with that, I'm hoping they tour and come to New Zealand.

Enough of the crap about is this Zepplin or not...If they had several MILLION requests for tickets for the O2 show and there is enough pressure from forums like this, the promoters will start seeing the dollars signs in their dreams.

Hey Jimmy, Robert , J.P.J. and Jr. get your bags packed, we want you in SoCal.

Madison Square Garden[their home away from home] willl be the first stop in the States!!..."ain't NO denyin'"

For the kid whose parents wont let him or her see led zeppelin..

Hey when I was 13 I built an elaborate dummy of myself complete with wig to fool my parents so I could sneak out to go see the song remains the same at the midnight movies, maybe you could try that one, it worked for a while for me...

Haha thats awesome man.

Did you see the band live?

Archived