Do you want Zepp in an Arena near you?

Achilees limp

211 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a 2008 tour???

• Yes
    • No

Um....yes.... first start out in Montreal where they were supposed to start the Fall 1980 world tour, then 2nd stop, fly down to D.C/Maryland where they were supposed to play 3 nights at the Capital Centre. But they can't play at the Cap Centre because it's been torn down for some g-d shopping mall, so they can play at Merriweather Post Pavillion instead. That would be most convenient, because Merriweather is just down the road from my house and I'd be able to hear the show(s) even if I couldn't get a ticket. As long as the wind blows south to north that night. Preferably mid-September.

B)

• 6 years later...

If they played here in Cleveland, that would be spectacular. Unfortunately, the Richfield Coliseum no longer exists they would most likely be playing at the Quicken Loans arena in downtown, where Rush filmed their Time Machine DVD. They could squeeze a little over 20,500 people in there, which isn't too big at all! That would be sweet because even if you got nose bleeder seats, you still would have a good view.

Archived