Your absolute favorite song from Physical Graffiti?

dpat

Your favorite track from Physical Graffiti  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Sorry, I had to combine some tracks -- this website only allows a max of 12 choices!

• Custard Pie
    • The Rover
    • In My Time of Dying
    • House of the Holy
    • Trampled Underfoot
    • Kashmir
    • In the Light
    • Bron-Yr-Aur / Down by the Seaside / Boogie with Stu / Black Country Woman
    • Ten Years Gone
    • Night Flight
    • The Wanton Song
    • Sick Again

What is your all-time favorite track from Physical Graffiti? Most would say "Kashmir," but for me it would have to be "In My Time of Dying," for its energy, intensity and that it was recorded 'live' in the studio with no (or very minimal) overdubs.

Thanks!

What is your all-time favorite track from Physical Graffiti? Most would say "Kashmir," but for me it would have to be "In My Time of Dying," for its energy, intensity and that it was recorded 'live' in the studio with no (or very minimal) overdubs.

Thanks!

Well Kashmir is one of the best, In My Time of Dying...I have requested in my will that this to be played at my funeral which is hopefully a long way off!

I have been listening to PG today and loving every song:-)

Well Kashmir is one of the best, In My Time of Dying...I have requested in my will that this to be played at my funeral which is hopefully a long way off!

Me too Debs, "In My Time of Dying" would really put the Cat amongst the Pigeons, just thought of a New Topic, must dash.

Regards, Danny

Side 3. Sorry, but I'm old school. No songs, just sides! Only way I ever hear/imagine the studio albums. Too many times over too many years to start picking them apart now for this cat! I haz been pro-gramm-ed! :D:beer:

Side 3. Sorry, but I'm old school. No songs, just sides! Only way I ever hear/imagine the studio albums. Too many times over too many years to start picking them apart now for this cat! I haz been pro-gramm-ed! :D:beer:

Ev, you and me related or what?

Regards, Danny

Well Kashmir is one of the best, In My Time of Dying..I have requested in my will that this to be played at my funeral which is hopefully a long way off!

So have I!! And not because it's about dying, at all, it could be about turnips for all I care, it's just one of the songs that has had the most profound effect on me musically.

(The Stones' Brown Sugar is also in there, for reasons I hope my friends will understand! :D )

So have I!! And not because it's about dying, at all, it could be about turnips for all I care, it's just one of the songs that has had the most profound effect on me musically.

(The Stones' Brown Sugar is also in there, for reasons I hope my friends will understand! :D )

Hello Aquamarine! I love it, you know when you have them in your will that's says something.

I had a hard time deciding between Ten Years Gone & In the Light. I chose In The Light because of the meaning of the lyrics. I like the sound of Ten Years Gone best-definitely one of my favorite Zep songs. And PG is my favorite Zep album.

My favorite songs to witness and Experience live from Physical Graffiti, as performed by Led Zeppelin are:

1. KASHMIR

2. TEN YEARS GONE

3. TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT

My favorite song to listen to from the O2 concert is IMTOD. It's really something to listen to ! !

Archived