Led Zep history

w4tford4life

:D thats the shortest ever thread !!! I got a question what was Led Zeps first album called ?? :rolleyes: ........joking of course !!

A landmark !

What position in Billboard Magazine did the first album debut in ? (It reached no. 10 in the US)

Ha !

Ok...try this...

Which member of the original Yardbirds took the photo of the band that graces the back cover of their debut album ?

A landmark !

What position in Billboard Magazine did the first album debut in ? (It reached no. 10 in the US)

Ha !

Ok...try this...

Which member of the original Yardbirds took the photo of the band that graces the back cover of their debut album ?

Chris Dreja . . .

I wonder where that question ranks in difficulty level among people on this site; I would rank it Very Difficult for the average fan . . .

Chris Dreja . . .

I wonder where that question ranks in difficulty level among people on this site; I would rank it Very Difficult for the average fan . . .

Probably not too difficult for those familiar with the Yardbirds....

but as for my other question....I couldn't find any info about where they debuted on the charts on February 15, 1969. They rose to #10 by the Spring. I guess I shouldn't have asked the question without knowing the answer....but it made me go look for it.....you have to subscribe to Billboard to get that detailed info....or go buy the book. Or..someone else might've posted it on their site..but I couldn't find it....I think II debuted at no. 3.

*another question...

Moby Dick sorta transformed from a previous tune Zep did....but was not released on a 'legit' recording....what tune is it ? A clue is that it was descriptive for the renamed tune. If you get the joke !! B)

Archived