Robert Plant Gets Electrecuted

Pagey_17

You really named this thread badly mate! Electrocution is death by electric shock. Anything less than lethal is just shocked. Perhaps "Plant Gets Zapped in 98" might have been better.

Seriously - I just had a moment of horror until I opened the thread :(

Shocking! rolleyes.gif

What inspires people to exaggerate things like this?

Perhaps they get their jollies from creating anxiety in other people and look for the reaction.

A poor turn of phrase to be sure and by the way it's electrocuted.

Sensationalism is indeed, alive and well.

It still looks painful. You would think a TV show would have things like that taken care of.

You underestimate the realities of electronics my friend! I've been shocked so many times I could expain anything away! :lol:

Those dam English people and THEIR english language.

I suppose still having the barbaric art of electrocution brought this into your minds. :)

It's the "cution" part mate. As in exe"cution". Electric shock is one thing. When you tag "cution" on it, it means death. Scares folks a bit! I know you meant no harm. But you did freak a few people out! :lol:

Buggery fookin "cution"! Probably came from some Latin bastard! :D

Ahhh, that's the secret to Percy's haircut!

Thanks... :D

How's it going "reswati?" I hope all is well with you. Ha Ha Ha Ha! So that's how boxing promoter Don King got his hair sticking straight up? Ha Ha Ha Ha! And I thought he originally stuck his finger in an electrical outlet! Ha Ha Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

LATE EDIT: It could have been worse guys, Plant could have let out a fart while he was zapped and blew up the whole building from someone lighting a cigarette! Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

LATE EDIT: It could have been worse guys, Plant could have let out a fart while he was zapped and blew up the whole building from someone lighting a cigarette! Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

Well technically the arc from the zap could have ignighted the spent gas...nevermind.

Speaking of cigarettes, I'm off for one.

You really named this thread badly mate! Electrocution is death by electric shock. Anything less than lethal is just shocked. Perhaps "Plant Gets Zapped in 98" might have been better.

I have to agree with this one. I opened up to see if there was an explanation for the typo. But now I get where you were going with it.

I've been mis-grounded. Play a few chords and go to sing. Lip touches the microphone, and BZZZT!! I've gotten thrown back about 15 feet! Left a bruise on my lip. Came close to losing conciousness. Robert got a "zap". Who hasn't? While annoying and uncomfortable, not the sort of life-threatening jolt that brings the medics around. If you can say "Aw fuck!", you're probably fine! ;)

I've been mis-grounded. Play a few chords and go to sing. Lip touches the microphone, and BZZZT!! I've gotten thrown back about 15 feet! Left a bruise on my lip. Came close to losing conciousness. Robert got a "zap". Who hasn't? While annoying and uncomfortable, not the sort of life-threatening jolt that brings the medics around. If you can say "Aw fuck!", you're probably fine! ;)

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. On four different occasions, while using the electric shears to trim my bushes, the wire got tangled in the blades resulting in cutting the cord and tripping the circuit breaker off. But before then, I would get the biggest jolt of my life through my whole body which would in turn, throw me off the ladder and on to the ground. I just got up like nothing happened. If that circuit breaker didn't trip off, I'd be dead on four different occasions. Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Archived