ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Oh dear dear dear. This is where you went wrong then lovey, you have to formally introduce yourself...I wonder how many other secret club members are existing out there. Hmmm. Identify yourselves!!! :lol: And you spoke to me on different threads...were you called Audrey by any chance? Hmmmm. Well, it turns out you were a closet fan...welcome to the club...I'm glad you came out into the open, and I am glad you enjoy my captions. :thumbsup:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hello Richard my name is Audrey.

I guess I don't leave a very good inpression. :boohoo:

I will try harder in the future.

Finally, I got on

Damn it, what is this!

RICHARD, VANNIS, ALICIA, am I in some alternate dimension

Yes you are...but never fear, at least I am here. Any alternate dimension can look pretty ugly if ReR isn't here!! And I might as well do this while I can:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I HAVE MORE POSTS THAN YOU!! I HAVE MORE POSTS THAN YOU!!! :P:P:P:P

I was nearly at 2000 as well. It has been a hectic change over, one I hope they don't do again!!

There was a students thread. Create a new one, I'm sure zododude won't mind. I won't mind, I won't be going in it coz I ain't in school!! :P:P:P

Alright, don't rub it in :D:P

I changed my avatar to the lovely lovely Sharon Tate instead, because I have a hard time deciding

I'll let Rich decide

RICH, your verdict

Patti

pboydMS0408_468x384.jpg

or

Sharon

wreck3.jpg

Archived