Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bigstickbonzo

I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

2,986 posts in this topic

My mate has invited me to go and watch Lego Batman movie in 2 weeks time. He is doing a favour for his Sister by taking her son and then he asked me to do a favour by going along with them. Looking forward to a free movie.

Just saw Logan. Fantastic movie. Very dark, very moving, very gritty. If you're at all a fan of the X-Men or superhero movies in general, you should definitely check this one out!

Me, The Mrs and the youngest are going watching the new Smurfs film at the beginning of April.

North by Northwest coming to the theaters April 2nd & 5th. 

churchill_ver3_xlg.thumb.jpg.b0d5138752d444627000320752cd10b3.jpg

Utter crap. Worst movie I have seen so far this year...or any year. Completely misrepresents Churchill's doubts about an Allied invasion of France in 1942 and 1943 and transposes them to the eve of D-Day in 1944. Which is bullshit and renders Churchill a doddering old fool. No attempt made for context or historical accuracy.

If I were Churchill's relatives or England, I would sue the filmmakers for defamation of character. Do not see this pathetic movie...it doesn't deserve to make one cent, one farthing, one franc.

Well, I've just recently been getting into the Hammer Studios horror cycle--so far, I haven't been disappointed by most of what I've seen. Cushing and Lee are legends in the same vein as Lugosi, Karloff and Chaney Jr. Just got this in the mail today--great viewing so far...

51BKQBC1P2L.jpg

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Well, I've just recently been getting into the Hammer Studios horror cycle--so far, I haven't been disappointed by most of what I've seen. Cushing and Lee are legends in the same vein as Lugosi, Karloff and Chaney Jr. Just got this in the mail today--great viewing so far...

Not to mention getting to watch Hammer Horror Hotties like Madeline Smith.

beed60d27786f0ac607332b03933a264.thumb.jpg.ede3a706ff82cd2a2b650b34d33dc8fd.jpg

Posted (edited)

Those Hammer House movies always showed a lot of cleavage.

Edited by BledZabbath

On 6/6/2017 at 6:27 PM, paul carruthers said:

51BKQBC1P2L.jpg

Agreed.....

Hammer is still putting out movies.