Jim Morrison's Ghost?

Virginia

Interesting story but I'm skeptical...

http://www.spinner.com/2009/10/12/researchers-say-photo-of-jim-morrisons-ghost-is-real?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spinner.com%2F2009%2F10%2F12%2Fresearchers-say-photo-of-jim-morrisons-ghost-is-real

Researchers Say Photo of Jim Morrison's Ghost Is RealPosted on Oct 12th 2009 3:30PM by Charley RogulewskiComments (144)Print | Email More Jim Morrison has been dead for almost four decades but a snapshot belonging to longtime rock historian Brett Meisner allegedly shows the Doors frontman haunting his own grave. And now, just in time for Halloween, researchers now claim the image is authentic.

Back in 1997, Meisner decided to take a snapshot next to the rock legend's grave in the famous Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris, not exactly an uncommon thing to do considering some 1000 people visit the grave daily. The photo, taken by Meisner's assistant, shows the historian casually standing next to Morrison's plot with one hand in his pocket and a white cloudy shadow to his left, the latter going unnoticed until Meisner finally decided to revisit the photo in 2002. The cloudy obscure image to Meisner's left appeared to be the deceased singer himself.

Word quickly spread thanks to the Internet and the historian sent the photo in for further analysis, which concluded that the snapshot was indeed as bone chilling as it was first perceived. In a new book titled 'Ghosts Caught on Film 2: Photographs of the Unexplained,' researchers rule out both lightning and image manipulation and conclude that the photo is simply "unexplainable."

"Part of me wishes that I never stepped foot into the graveyard in the first place," Meisner told the UK's Sunday Express. His life was never the same after taking it. Not only did his marriage dissolve, but in an eerie coincidence to Morrison's life, Meisner lost a close pal to a drug overdose as well. The photo also brought all sorts of cuckoos to Meisner's door saying they bared messages from the rock god.

"At first it was sort of interesting to see how many people felt a spiritual bond with Jim and the photo," Meisner said, "but now the whole vibe seems negative." Meisner hopes to privately donate the photo and negative.

Wow creep alert!! The video on that link just went off & Gloria came on the radio...

I don't really have an opinion on this; I'm neutral to the whole idea of ghosts/spirits

To me Jim will always be immortal.

He doesn't have to hide in my closet & say "Boo"

I neither believe nor disbelieve in ghosts/spirits, but I think this is bogus. However it's a fun read, and if anyone could come back it probably would be Jim. :)

Hi Virginia! The last I heard was that I am the ghost of JIMI HENDRIX! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Archived