"10 legendary singles"

bmreal1

I recently stumbled upon "The 10 Legendary Singles" box set. I have tried looking for information about the set of records. Most of the stuff I have found seems rather vague. I was hoping some of you folks might be able to shed a little more light on what seems to be a rather rare box set. Any information you folks can share would be greatly appreciated.

I recently stumbled upon "The 10 Legendary Singles" box set. I have tried looking for information about the set of records. Most of the stuff I have found seems rather vague. I was hoping some of you folks might be able to shed a little more light on what seems to be a rather rare box set. Any information you folks can share would be greatly appreciated.

I think you won't reach the "buy it now" price because the box is really damaged and that's the ONLY important thing! This is not so rare but extremely rare in near mint conditions: so, you might be lucky but yours is in good conditions only and for that not really interesting.

Unfortunately, also, it's not the super rare promo edition ... as described in my led zeppelin discography

Anyway, it's a really nice item and unique from New Zealand ;)

Archived