"I Come From The Land Of The Ice And Snow...."

Will Roman

So maybe I'm not from the mystical and mythological land that the greatest lead singer of the greatest band in the history of Rock is singing about.... But in a few weeks, ice and snow will overtake the state of Michigan worse than its unemployment figures.....

Hello all.... Since it's safe to assume that everyone here is a fan of quite simply the greatest Rock band ever, then that makes all of you my friends automatically.... I am 37 years old now, and first go into Led Zeppelin when I was 15.... Coming from a rather conservative small town in West Central Ohio, that kind of made me an outcast for a period of time at my school.... But I didn't care.... The music was just too damn good....

I've been an avid guitar player since I was 15 -- and, yes, it was Jimmy Page who set the wheels in motion.... Led Zeppelin IV -- and in particular, "When The Levee Breaks", was transformational and revolutionary to me....

I'll be checking in very often, and I hope many of you in the meantime check out my blog: Wall Of Guitars

My inaugural blog was on the mighty Led Zep and what they mean to me.... I've gotten some great feedback thus far, and I would love to hear your opinions....

"If I cannot have your love, I'll sing the Blues..."

- "Blues Anthem" from Jimmy Page's Outrider

Archived