100 Greatest Madison Square Garden Shows of All Time

Don't know what's worse - non-Zep fans trashing our fave band, or Zep fans stuffing the proverbial ballot box. Both are equally bogus in my book. Play fair - vote once.

Love,

Billy

Actually multiple voting is allowed. See the "vote again" message on the vote button. In tersm of vote stuffing perhaps you should tell the rolling stones voter that. Within the space of one hour this morning, Led Zeppelin's vote went from 54.9% to just under 19%, while the rolling stones vote went from 11.3% to 61% (and still climbing as I type this). See the comments sections on the voting board.

Actually multiple voting is allowed. See the "vote again" message on the vote button. In tersm of vote stuffing perhaps you should tell the rolling stones voter that. Within the space of one hour this morning, Led Zeppelin's vote went from 54.9% to just under 19%, while the rolling stones vote went from 11.3% to 61% (and still climbing as I type this). See the comments sections on the voting board.

It seems that whichever band/artist people vote for it just increases the Stones votes. Rigged or what?

Its become a sham and a shame. :(

It seems that whichever band/artist people vote for it just increases the Stones votes. Rigged or what?

Its become a sham and a shame. :(

Whenever the Rolling stones dips to 55%, it then picks up votes again to return to 60%. The rs fan is not allowing anyone to get anywhere near it.

i just voted

what if we all put the link into our signatures maybe that'll spread the word and beat the stones

I don't think the stones total will be overhauled. The fan is using some sort of software which allows him to vote 50 times a second. It also appears he's connected with running the site somehow. Someone mentioned that in the comments thread.

Meg.

Whenever the Rolling stones dips to 55%, it then picks up votes again to return to 60%. The rs fan is not allowing anyone to get anywhere near it.

The fan is using some sort of software which allows him to vote 50 times a second.

Just for the record,it isn't me.

Maybe.;)B)

:whistling:

I don't think the stones total will be overhauled. The fan is using some sort of software which allows him to vote 50 times a second. It also appears he's connected with running the site somehow. Someone mentioned that in the comments thread.

Meg.

I've lost all hope for the world :(

Ahh.. we need to keep voting!! "Round One of the 100 Best: 1970s vote ends today at noon ET. The top-10 finishers from each decade will move on to the next round, which begins December 3." But at least Zep will be in the top 10 and then we have the chance of beating the stones then.

Ahh.. we need to keep voting!! "Round One of the 100 Best: 1970s vote ends today at noon ET. The top-10 finishers from each decade will move on to the next round, which begins December 3." But at least Zep will be in the top 10 and then we have the chance of beating the stones then.

If Stone boy and his automated ballot box stuffer are still around, I don't think anyone bar the Stones will win. Their vote never dropped below 54% in the final three days. Only 3 of the artists scored above 10%, and the rest on average barely made it under 1.0%.

is there any hope for zep :(

The 1980s poll has closed with the results here:

http://msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-the-1980s/slide/9/

The lowest percentage vote to stay in the race was 0.21%. Just before it was locked, Van Halen was on 0.00%, Billy Idol on 0.00%, Bruce Springsteen on 0.01%, and Pink Floyd on 0.02%. That's pretty low support for established classic rock artists, even with the use of auto-voting scripts by other fans.

• 2 weeks later...

The voting has started again for the top 10!! I want to see Zeppelin win this one so start voting.. http://msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-top-10-of-the-1970s-/slide/1/

Led Zeppelin won't win. That Rolling Stone fanboy is manipulating the votes like in the first round. My prediction is The Rolling Stones will win with Led Zeppelin finishing well down the list. Anyone want to have a bet with me on this?

Led Zeppelin won't win. That Rolling Stone fanboy is manipulating the votes like in the first round. My prediction is The Rolling Stones will win with Led Zeppelin finishing well down the list. Anyone want to have a bet with me on this?

Well if it's still being manipulated then there's no point in betting with you. :blink:

It was a comlete farce last time.

Well if it's still being manipulated then there's no point in betting with you. :blink:

It was a comlete farce last time.

It was very brazen. Before the comments board was heavily censored and posts removed, he openly admitted to using automatic voting scripts from a number of computers, and told everyone no-one could stop his "voting army".

It was very brazen. Before the comments board was heavily censored and posts removed, he openly admitted to using automatic voting scripts from a number of computers, and told everyone no-one could stop his "voting army".

So why is it still open for voting?

Crazy stuff <_<

So why is it still open for voting?

Crazy stuff <_<

The poll is not the actual focus of the exercise. Note the clickable banners directly underneath and next to the 'Vote Again' button, advertising 2009-2010 season tickets and other MSG sponsors. They don't really care I suspect, if it increases the number of people to buy up season tickets during the voting process. Besides which there have been hints dropped on the comments board by a guy who seems to be running the website, that he's a Rolling Stones fan.

Archived