100 Greatest Madison Square Garden Shows of All Time

...dito, dito.......

Wouldn't a six night sold out residency be considered more epic than the '73 shows? Although, I guess TSRTS was filmed during those shows (most of the concert scenes anyway, apart from what was shot at Shepperton.)

Wouldn't a six night sold out residency be considered more epic than the '73 shows? Although, I guess TSRTS was filmed during those shows (most of the concert scenes anyway, apart from what was shot at Shepperton.)

...I would say that stats for '77 are pretty heavy...personally, I prefer this.....

Done ;)

I wonder if by 'vote again' they mean another artist because I did it like ten times in a row and the same percentage is there for Zep. By the way, our boys are now in the lead. Let's make sure whoever's next is a very distant second!

Congratulations are in order for Sam. Only a few days ago Led Zeppelin was coming in a poor fourth last behind all those other artists on that list. They're now first, no doubt due to the link being advertised here yesterday. :clap:

I just posted a comment on the MSG website. People is hating on that Led Zep is in the lead.They just need to face the facts that Led Zep has the most Die Hard fans.

It's that elvis fan from polldaddy. He sprays the comments pages with "ELVIS IS No.1!", "ELVIS HAS MY VOTE", under various names. When the polls doesn't go his way he accuses the host site of rigging the votes. It happened on the best live band vote earlier this year. I'm pretty sure it's the same bloke. He uses the same spelling mistakes and grammar.

It's that elvis fan from polldaddy. He sprays the comments pages with "ELVIS IS No.1!", "ELVIS HAS MY VOTE", under various names. When the polls doesn't go his way he accuses the host site of rigging the votes. It happened on the best live band vote earlier this year. I'm pretty sure it's the same bloke. He uses the same spelling mistakes and grammar.

High Hall, and Meg,

Dats a deed give way den en it? :o:lol:

Retards, Dani

Archived