BUZZARD

Scratch

My old group from 15 years ago.

I am the bass player. A young, freaky, satan-worshipping bass player.

~666

There are Satan worshipers here?

Okay, but if anybody pull out any goat heads I'm out of here.

So whatever happened to that photo you used to have with the little boy?

Best avatar/screename combo ever.

There are Satan worshipers here?

Okay, but if anybody pull out any goat heads I'm out of here.

So whatever happened to that photo you used to have with the little boy?

Best avatar/screename combo ever.

I'll find it. I'm glad you remember. That was me when I was three.

Actually I didn't worship Satan. I was being dramatic.

I worshipped Lillith.

Funny how things change.

haha.

Yep ... funny how things change.

~666

:hysterical:

:hysterical:

Love the overalls, Andy!

:P

Yeah ... well ... you know that wasn't a red jersey I was wearing underneath.

It was some of those old fashioned, long handle, one piece long underwear things.

With the butt flap and all.

Hah.

Yeah.

And Doc Martins ... of course.

~666

lol is that a king crimson tribute band?

Tricky, the guitarist, liked Crimson.

I never listened to them.

All that shit was to promote our album "Churp". Trick was the mastermind of the whole thing.

We had just signed with the German record label Hellhound Records. They labeled really heavy metal bands like The Void and St. Vitus. I think our style was somewhat of a departure for them.

Trick and I really came from different backgrounds, musically; but because I was a somewhat technical player and enjoyed the signature changeups, it worked ... for what it was worth.

Joey was (and still is) a fantastic drummer.

The sax player, John Finney, was just a fucking freak.

Pot/Kettle/Black.

I was miserable back then ... but I really enjoyed playing shows with that group.

~666

Hey a little, funny liner note.

I was REALLY into witchcraft back then ... (no, not that wicca shit ... the real shit) ... and to this day, after 15 friggan years, the guitar player won't talk to me.

Because right before I left the band and moved on to change my life completely, he claims I put a spell on him.

No shit.

Well, actually I did ... and I won't go into the details ... but it apparently freaked him out so bad that he won't even be my friend to this day.

Funny, and ridiculous, eh?

We all know I am a moral and upstanding Man today; a good, kind, compassionate and righteous Man. I left all my dirt behind when I left that crappy town. But I have to admit it sucks that we can't reflect on those "past glories" together.

It makes me sad.

kinda.

Karma sticks like napalm, it seems.

~666

Hey a little, funny liner note.

I was REALLY into witchcraft back then ... (no, not that wicca shit ... the real shit) ... and to this day, after 15 friggan years, the guitar player won't talk to me.

Because right before I left the band and moved on to change my life completely, he claims I put a spell on him.

No shit.

Well, actually I did ... and I won't go into the details ... but it apparently freaked him out so bad that he won't even be my friend to this day.

Funny, and ridiculous, eh?

We all know I am a moral and upstanding Man today; a good, kind, compassionate and righteous Man. I left all my dirt behind when I left that crappy town. But I have to admit it sucks that we can't reflect on those "past glories" together.

It makes me sad.

kinda.

Karma sticks like napalm, it seems.

~666

Funny stuff :lol:

The part about casting a spell on him.

But sometime you are going to have to explain to me the difference between 'Wica' and 'Witchcraft'. I always thought that Gerald Gardner was the father of modern Wicca and was also a Witch? And wasn't he also into 'OTO' Freemasonry and Rosicurianism the same as Crowley?

Seems confusing to me.

Archived