I saw Led Zep twice in the 70s. Did you? Tell me.

LJS

March 20, 1975 - Vancouver, Canada. I was 16 years-old. This show was a massive sound Tsunami of talent, power and sheer energy...wave after wave of intense and relentless magic blasted from the speakers and poured over the crowd...simply overwhelming and jaw dropping!

We got to see a glimpse at musical genius creating their art…their chemistry was/is extraordinary and incredible. I am now 48. It seems like a life-time ago. In some respects it was, yet I still have vivid memories of their performance, especially Jimmy’s phenomenal and masterful guitar playing and tone. We loved them! The so-called Rock Gods had landed in Vancouver. We prayed at their alter for almost four hours…we left exhausted and numbed by the experience. The noise hangover lasted for days.

It is safe to say, the world will never experience a group of such talented musicians like this again. Led Zep’s place is Rock history is undeniable and well deserved.

PS I saw them 1977 as well, but that’s another story.

March 20, 1977 - Vancouver, Canada. I was 16 years-old. This show was a massive sound Tsunami of talent, power and sheer energy...wave after wave of intense and relentless magic blasted from the speakers and poured over the crowd...simply overwhelming and jaw dropping!

We got to see a glimpse at musical genius creating their art…their chemistry was/is extraordinary and incredible. I am now 48. It seems like a life-time ago. In some respects it was, yet I still have vivid memories of their performance, especially Jimmy’s phenomenal and masterful guitar playing and tone. We loved them! The so-called Rock Gods had landed in Vancouver. We prayed at their alter for almost four hours…we left exhausted and numbed by the experience. The noise hangover lasted for days.

It is safe to say, the world will never experience a group of such talented musicians like this again. Led Zep’s place is Rock history is undeniable and well deserved.

PS I saw them 1977 as well, but that’s another story.

Saw them almost two months to the day after you did. (memorial day of 77-may 30th) I have a long story posted about my unusual experience if you go to the time line on home page and click on 77 and the specific date. lots of reviews there. you should check them out

Saw them almost two months to the day after you did. (memorial day of 77-may 30th) I have a long story posted about my unusual experience if you go to the time line on home page and click on 77 and the specific date. lots of reviews there. you should check them out

Archived